Help Bill Find Army Recruits

@YankeeVol ,

What happens when a recruit gets to basic and wants to quit?
I'm not Yankme, but there are two answers. 1. Suck it up. 2. Graduate basic, get to tech school and study real hard. Learn what you're supposed to better than anyone else. Then take the test and make sure you fail. Then when you have to retake it, do better but still fail. Get administrative discharge.

Reactions: volfanbill
I'm not Yankme, but there are two answers. 1. Suck it up. 2. Graduate basic, get to tech school and study real hard. Learn what you're supposed to better than anyone else. Then take the test and make sure you fail. Then when you have to retake it, do better but still fail. Get administrative discharge.
Well I know the basics. I needed specifics: timeline, process, etc. Hence asking the former Drill

Reactions: Behr
I’ve acknowledged it somewhat recently, but just realized my VN account can be recruited in less than two years. Can’t fathom it’s been 15 years since I joined this place.

Reactions: VolNExile
Can I interest you in some Amway products?
giphy.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
3. Get reclassed to a really crappy job.

The easiest way out nowadays is to tell leadership that you hate (fill in minority group) and/or that you want to commit suicide. The process will still be long and painful, but you’ll get out. It’s usually easier to just finish what the person committed to.

VN Store

Back