Heartfelt Goodbye From JG.....

Bollocks!! Idiotic response seeing as how there's little but opinions offered here.[/QUOTE}
Please look up the word "probably." Most things said about JG in the forums in regards to his QB skills aren't all opinions, some are facts because it has been displayed on the field. Nobody is saying he wasn't a fine young man, just not an SEC QB. To elaborate on the rest of my comment, dealing with critical fans, losing games, etc. is a form of adversity prove me otherwise. Football is a game, and those who get to play it at a collegiate level do receive said benefits from playing it, so again, what part of my comment is idiotic? If you think JG gives a flying f*** about what TN fans think and it will dictate his life then you are sorely mistaken; as I said, he will be fine. If you honestly feel sorry for this man, then you might need to step out of your bubble and into the real world where there are real kids who have real struggles and still put themselves through school on their own dime. This is my opinion so we can agree to disagree.

He's not making a practice squad. He's not even good enough to start anywhere in the SEC. His only chance is to go to another school

SS 89
This young man has taking verbal abuse from you and many others on VN on a daily basis for a long time. You have to be impressed with the fact that he never complained publicly via Twitter or any other social media outlet. You never heard a teammate speak poorly about him or his character. He kept up the grind on and off the field while earning two degrees. He took all the BS like a man which speaks to his integrity.

Now he has thanked the University, the coaches-staff-professors-tutors, and teammates for his opportunity which speaks even more to his integrity. How about you now reach down deep and speak to your integrity and let this young man be.

Why can’t people just shut the **** up and keep their insignificant opinions to themselves? The thread was a thank you to a young man who has accomplished more in his life then most of the slobs and losers on this site ever will.

Ok. I'm going to take it upon myself to take someone else's public statement and post it to a message board, but don't you dare reply or make any statement about it....

BTW it is than not then. Sounds like a little projection going on here.

Reactions: Steve_Smith89
SS 89
This young man has taking verbal abuse from you and many others on VN on a daily basis for a long time. You have to be impressed with the fact that he never complained publicly via Twitter or any other social media outlet. You never heard a teammate speak poorly about him or his character. He kept up the grind on and off the field while earning two degrees. He took all the BS like a man which speaks to his integrity.

Now he has thanked the University, the coaches-staff-professors-tutors, and teammates for his opportunity which speaks even more to his integrity. How about you now reach down deep and speak to your integrity and let this young man be.
Why are you personally offended that he sucks at football?

He's a good kid he really is but just not a good QB...I wish him nothing but the very best where ever he ends up playing...He'll always be a VFL.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Why are you personally offended that he sucks at football?

Sucks?? JG is a very capable and athletic qb. He just is not an SEC caliber.

Lot of yokels that disparage people simply because they aren't NFL caliber. Do you suck simply because you aren't the CEO of your employer?

Reactions: VolFaninFla
I thought college was supposed to make you smarter. NFL please....there are better QBs cut every year. I will say he probably has brain damage from all the hits he took. I just glad I dont have to see him pull the arrow out of his quiver and shoot it anymore

Reactions: Steve_Smith89
I wish all the best to Jarrett he was tough as nails and took a lot of crap. I really think he could have been more successful with better coaching and more help from other players through the years. I appreciate all he did and hope his is successful wherever he goes or whatever he does!!

Getting beat over the head everyday is adversity. Anytime it's not what you want, it's adversity. You couldn't give an inch and use one of the brazillion QB threads to offer your wisdom.
headache-sugar-withdrawals.gif

Feel sorry? Not me. Wish him well, but he was here way long enough.
He was unable to do anything near his recruiting ranking(s). Am glad to
not have to endure any more. Time to move on.

Rutgers or Arkansas State are likely options. Proud of his character. Took the high road as he exits, and many on here are still $h177ing on him. Young man has many reasons to be sour, but is showing his class with that post. I wish him the best in whatever he chooses to pursue.

My abilities are fine. Some on this board are wound too tight. Relax man, have a drink or two and chill.

My post in no way is bashing JG. It's a light hearted comment based on the guy playing for 6 years in college
There is a time and place for "humor". Grow up.

I’m not a fan of JG as a Qb but it amazes me how dumb and toxic this fanbase is... y’all act like graduating with 2 degrees and 0 debt is not a significant achievement no matter how he played on the field... good luck to him I’m sure he will go to a smaller school and do well.

There is a time and place for "humor". Grow up.
Still haven't had those drinks I see.

Keep trying to pick a fight. Of all the vitriole spewed on this board towards players, coaches by others and towards fan by folks like you, you picked the wrong battle.

Do some research before trying to pick a fight. Ive repeatedly said I think JG is good dude. I don't think he's a good QB but I respect the fight he put up and I wish him the best.

I've got every right to make a lighthearted jab. Dude is a unique spot not many college kids ever see....he gets 6 years.

So my time and place for humor was fine. Get off your soapbox and stop being a D-Bag to the wrong fans.

There is a reason folks bash you on here. You make it easy. Maybe you like it , I dunno.

Someone should make a highlight reel and lowlight reel for us to compare. Please try to keep the latter of the 2 to under 30 mins

giphy.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back