Head of Burisma Indicted

The prosecutor Konstantin Kulik was dismissed from the Prosecutor General's Office. This information was confirmed to Babel by Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka.

The Prosecutor General dismissed Kulik on November 22. Ryaboshapka previously reported that Kulik did not pass the certification.

Kulik led an investigation into the gas company Burisma and decided to include Hunter Biden, the son of rival US President Joe Biden, in the case.

What is interesting about Kulik?

In March, he mailed suspicions to close associates of then president Petro Poroshenko - deputy head of the AP Aleksey Filatov, former chairman of the NBU Valery Gontareva, former head of the AP Boris Lozhkin, Makar Pasenyuk and others - about the possible receipt of money from oligarch Sergey Kurchenko. The Prosecutor General’s Office then said that 98 persons, including high-ranking officials, had actually given suspicions in this case, but Poroshenko’s comrades-in-arms were illegal.

Kulik also passed in the case of illegal enrichment in the amount of UAH 2.8 million as a prosecutor of ATO forces since 2015. According to the investigation, in the period from 2011 to 2015, while serving in the prosecution authorities, Kulik received a total income of more than 1 million 670 thousand UAH. Most of these funds were spent in catering establishments, at gas stations and in stores. At the same time, in the same period, Kulik’s expenses exceeded his income by UAH 2.6 million and amounted to about UAH 3.4 million.

Zelensky is taking this anti corruption thing seriously. This is great.

Ukrainian oligarch Oleksandr Onyshchenko was arrested in Germany on Nov 29th as he prepared to travel to the United States to testify regarding Biden family corruption in Ukraine.

creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/22/breaking-former-ukrainian-mp-alleges-hunter-biden-received-12m-kickback-from-transaction-with-burisma-owner-provides-details-to-doj/

Oligarch Kurchenko case: 98 people suspected to be involved in criminal conspiracies

The list of suspects includes 12 top officials from ministries and governmental agencies, including the National Bank of Ukraine; six leaders of regional state administrations and 14 people from the director boards of state-run companies.

I think it's safe to say konstantin was corrupt.
I read the story in the link and never saw his name or anyone else’s mentioned as being the source

Only what I quoted “according to federal banking and corporate records”

I read the story in the link and never saw his name or anyone else’s mentioned as being the source

Only what I quoted “according to federal banking and corporate records”

The corruption in Ukraine is a tangled mess. IMO, based on the articles I've read, Konstantin was the one that included Biden's son into a sweeping investigation involving theft of government money. It was baseless to include him by name but made for some good headlines. You see it was a go with the previous Ukraine president to help Trump in the 2020 election by announcing biden being investigated. That fell apart when Zelenski won the election and Trump had to resort to stiff arm tactics.

The corruption in Ukraine is a tangled mess. IMO, based on the articles I've read, Konstantin was the one that included Biden's son into a sweeping investigation involving theft of government money. It was baseless to include him by name but made for some good headlines. You see it was a go with the previous Ukraine president to help Trump in the 2020 election by announcing biden being investigated. That fell apart when Zelenski won the election and Trump had to resort to stiff arm tactics.
You actually believe this nonsense?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
interesting coming from you

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I guess I will be the first to admit, I don't know the whole story. What I do know is that the prosecutor Konstantin was fired for corruption.
Are you talking about Victor Shokin?

He was the prosecutor fired when Biden was still VP.

VN Store

Back