Head of Burisma Indicted

Are you talking about Victor Shokin?

He was the prosecutor fired when Biden was still VP.
No. You can copy and past this: This guy was the source of the Biden story with Nefarious ties to Konstantin.
creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/22/breaking-former-ukrainian-mp-alleges-hunter-biden-received-12m-kickback-from-transaction-with-burisma-owner-provides-details-to-doj/

KYIV — Former Ukrainian MP Oleksandr Onyshchenko has provided CD Media with information on a transaction in 2013 where Biden family-related companies allegedly received a $12 million illegal kickback while Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States. Onyshchenko alleges the payment was made to gain Biden’s influence in affairs of the group of companies called Burisma owned by Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, who sold a port facility in Ukraine and shifted partial proceeds of the sale to Hunter Biden.

Fugitive MP Onyshchenko detained in Germany – media

German law enforcers on November 29 detained former MP Oleksandr Onyshchenko in the German city of Aachen at the request of the National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine. Ukrainian oligarch Oleksandr Onyshchenko was arrested in Germany on Nov 29th as he prepared to travel to the United States to testify regarding Biden family corruption in Ukraine.

Read more on UNIAN: Fugitive MP Onyshchenko detained in Germany – media

The three lawmakers — Oleg Voloshyn, Valentyn Nalyvaichenko and Andriy Derkach — represent different political parties and claim they’re acting out of their own desire to establish the truth and help Ukraine.

However, their backgrounds raise suspicions that they are acting on behalf of bigger players in scandal: an exiled Ukrainian oligarch and a former top prosecutor who supplied questionable information to people close to Trump.
Voloshyn and Nalyvaichenko have links to the oligarch Dmytro Firtash, who has been stuck in Vienna, fighting a U.S. extradition order on bribery charges since 2014. Firtash gave information to Rudolph Giuliani, Trump’s lawyer and a key player in his efforts to dig up dirt on his political enemies in Ukraine, Time magazine reported.

Meanwhile, Derkach, is close to former Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, who also supplied Giuliani with information about Biden. Lutsenko, whom Ukrainian law enforcement is now investigating for abuse of power, has recently moved to London, supposedly to study English.

3 Ukrainian lawmakers doing Trump’s dirty work in scandal | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

I guess I will be the first to admit, I don't know the whole story. What I do know is that the prosecutor Konstantin was fired for corruption.
I haven’t had time to read your replies or links yet, but this video is pretty damning for Marie Yovanovich.

I haven’t had time to read your replies or links yet, but this video is pretty damning for Marie Yovanovich.

I'm skeptical.
Authorities in Ukraine on Tuesday opened an investigation into a former government prosecutor who is indirectly connected to allegations that have prompted Democratic lawmakers in the U.S. to launch an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Ukraine's State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) opened criminal proceedings against Yuriy Lutsenko over his possible abuse of power, the government agency said.

Ukraine opens case against ex-prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko

I'm skeptical.
Authorities in Ukraine on Tuesday opened an investigation into a former government prosecutor who is indirectly connected to allegations that have prompted Democratic lawmakers in the U.S. to launch an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Ukraine's State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) opened criminal proceedings against Yuriy Lutsenko over his possible abuse of power, the government agency said.

Ukraine opens case against ex-prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko
Well since Ukrainian authorities have such a good track record I guess that settles it 🤔

Pretty clear why the leftist media were going so hard after Rudy. He’s been stirring up more **** than a septic service. Let me get my popcorn!
It's why they're going after anyone.

Trump
Rudy
Barr
Durham
Horowitz
Solomon
Jordan
Nunes
Gaetz

I could keep going but you get the picture.

VN Store

Back