Head of Burisma Indicted

Has this made it to FOX yet? I know they don't actually have reporters but they always sponge news from other sources.

Has this made it to FOX yet? I know they don't actually have reporters but they always sponge news from other sources.

Well I do know that Fox was 100 percent correct on the Trump/Russia collusion investigation by waste-of-time Robert Muller....at least some of their hosts were. They called it a joke early on, and guess what, it was a joke. So I guess they have better "reporters" then CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and the likes since they fell for it hook, line and sinker. Looks like those guys get their news from the Young Turks or something.

Exclusive content like Eric Swalwell's farting? Yeah, Fox needs to step up it's game.

Well I do know that Fox was 100 percent correct on the Trump/Russia collusion investigation by waste-of-time Robert Muller....at least some of their hosts were. They called it a joke early on, and guess what, it was a joke. So I guess they have better "reporters" then CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and the likes since they fell for it hook, line and sinker. Looks like those guys get their news from the Young Turks or something.
The thing is that CNN and the others were more accurate. Mueller concluded that collusion between The Trump campaign and Russia did take place. Fox news, on the other hand, screeched witch hunt and deep state and that hasn't panned out at all.

The thing is that CNN and the others were more accurate. Mueller concluded that collusion between The Trump campaign and Russia did take place. Fox news, on the other hand, screeched witch hunt and deep state and that hasn't panned out at all.

Wrong, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. No collusion. Keep telling yourself that if you really feel like people actually went into the voting booth and voted for Trump because of Russia.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Joe just wants it to go away... like all dims with crimes on their hands. But this one has some stick to it. Gonna get interesting for Old Joe.

Reactions: volfanjustin

Fox probably got it wrong. If you believe Roger Stone's testimony, Trump lied in his responses to Mueller.

VN Store

Back