Haynesworth calling for boycott...

You mean the Albert Haynesworth that stepped on a mans face with his cleats?

The same Albert Haynesworth that stole 100M from the Washington Redskins and quit on his team?

Forgive me, but he’s already shown HIS mentality so it comes as no surprise that he of all people would play the race card when maybe, just maybe UT didn’t want to make the same mistake twice by hiring a coach with no prior HC experience.

He's right. We've hired one miserable failure after another to be the head coach. They've all done a masterful job of burying the program. Tee should have his turn to pile on several more shovel fulls. He'd be just as bad as all the other guys if not worse. Yep...it's gotta be racism.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Has he been offered a job anywhere at any position that we know of. There is a reason Jay Graham got a job, he's good at it. That is the same reason most if not all of the old staff either have a job or are in line for one. Setting back and expecting to get offered a job just because you are a VFL isn't a good look for him or any other VFL out there doing the work and getting better at their chosen profession.

Last edited:
While I understand where big Al is coming from and I do believe there is plenty of evidence that there is systemic racism at Tennessee; there was absolutely no evidence that Tee was ready for this job.

You are right. Look at those racist kneelers (Lady Vols) that think because of skin color they should be able to fight the police.

Unbelievable, Albert must have missed all the rumors that we offered a Brinks truck to James Franklin as our #1 and our first coordinator on the list was Tony Elliott. Are they not black enough? I don’t think Tee’s race had anything to do with him not being interviewed

Albert is borderline unstable at times, this didn't have a darn thing with racism. Tee has been average at best for whatever reason. Maybe he is better, but I would have rather had Elliott than Tee personally and I love Tee and consider him a Vol great but in no way was he ready for head coach. He needs to do that in a lower conference first. And that isn't a knock most coaches don't just skyrocket to head coach at a major university without showing some impactful results. GBO!

Yeah good luck with that boycott. Come October and everybody is jonesin for some football.

Well this settles it....my proposal to end systematic racism:

each teams roster must actually be composed of 25% Black, 25% Asian, 25% Caucasian, and 25% Hispanic players....that applies to all position groups equally....can’t stack all the white guys on special teams.

Same in all sports....heck, carry that on to the NFL and NBA also. Let’s fix America!!!

or...........we could just let the best at what they do get the nod based on merit....

VN Store

Back