Have To Pull For Bammers vs Gators??

Originally posted by volbrian@Sep 25, 2005 8:37 PM
Just say GO VOLS and they'll leave it in the football forum.
[snapback]150125[/snapback]​

Go V...

Go Voack ...

Go Volllllllllphhhtttt ...

Crap. Just move it already.

Originally posted by GOT TWELVE?@Sep 25, 2005 8:41 PM
Hi, i am the outstanding defense of UT. Hackney hung over 300 yards on me.
[snapback]150128[/snapback]​

Hey! Im SOuthern Miss. I led BAMA 24-10.

Originally posted by lawgator1@Sep 25, 2005 8:35 PM
On a more positive note, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore got married.  He's 27 and she's 42.

I'm 41 and this makes me feel a whole lot better about my chances with the 30 year old women.

I know they are going to move this post.  Bastards.
[snapback]150124[/snapback]​

I thought you were younger than me for some reason, lawgator1.

Originally posted by GOT TWELVE?@Sep 25, 2005 8:43 PM
More like 21-10, but its unexcuseable. Kinda like the way you guys played Uab.
[snapback]150130[/snapback]​

We never trailed UAB. :devilsmoke:

Originally posted by GOT TWELVE?@Sep 25, 2005 7:51 PM
Not to mention i saw at Wal-Mart they are selling Fulmer Christmas trees. They are 6 ft tall by 5ft wide and dont come with any ballls. Good luck in Death Valley tomm night. :thefinger:
[snapback]150075[/snapback]​

This is just the most perfect depiction of Bammer ignorance and class, that I had to "repost" it.

First off, we have yet another "Fat Fulmer" joke, a personal attack on another human being's physical appearance. I know that G12 is a perfectly flawless specimen, but most of us are not, and have no right to take stabs like that. What if I was overweight 12? You want a go at me? I can promise you that I wouldn't handle it as well as Phil does. Errrrr, wait. Nevermind. He has beaten the crap out of you all 9 times in the past 10 years.

Second, the genious of rooting FOR the team you are competing against in your division of the conference: Classic.

Posts like the above are embarassing to your school and to the many, usually older, Bama fans who remember what real football was like. It's sad that a previously-respected program like the Tide has now been reduced to mediocrity, probation, legal shennanigans, and personal insults toward the opposition's coach, who OWNS YOU.

Thanks again for reminding us all, only a week after the Florida game, of who the real bum of the SEC truly is.

Give me a break guys. I am just poor white Bama trash. I figured he would lose some weight in the off season chasing all those thugs around.

Our game against UAB just proves why bama won't schedule them. They definitely have the best QB in Alabama.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Sep 25, 2005 9:00 PM
Our game against UAB just proves why bama won't schedule them.  They definitely have the best QB in Alabama.
[snapback]150142[/snapback]​

Actually it proves your secondary is very vulnerable.

Originally posted by GOT TWELVE?@Sep 25, 2005 9:02 PM
Actually it proves your secondary is very vulnerable.
[snapback]150143[/snapback]​

Again, he is a very good QB and will play on Sundays. Any secondary is vulnerable against a good QB. Leak didn't do quite as well. Unless bama has another QB waiting in the wings just for UT, I don't see the secondary being tested much by them.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Sep 25, 2005 9:06 PM
Again, he is a very good QB and will play on Sundays.  Any secondary is vulnerable against a good QB. Leak didn't do quite as well.  Unless bama has another QB waiting in the wings just for UT, I don't see the secondary being tested much by them.
[snapback]150146[/snapback]​

I have to agree, i think the Ut game will be won on the ground. I dont think either team will get much going and will probablly be one of the best games this year.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 25, 2005 6:53 PM
Which teams do you think can beat them?
[snapback]150014[/snapback]​

Florida doesn't look spectacular to me...they are notch ahead of us. I hate to say it, but Bama might be the most under rated SEC team right now. Their defense looks great and they can score more points than us. They can beat Florida. Georgia will have a shot, too. LSU also gets a crack at them...everyone seems to be really evenly matched this year. Whether the shortcomings are from stupid mistakes, coaching, or player abilities, the playing field feels a lot more even than in previous years.

I agree totally. This is about as tight a race as there has been in years. I don't know that there is a single dominant team in the SEC this year.

UAB would be undefeated against Bammers schedule TWELVE. UAB is probally the best team in Alabama this year!!

Originally posted by GAVol@Sep 25, 2005 9:31 PM
I agree totally.  This is about as tight a race as there has been in years.  I don't know that there is a single dominant team in the SEC this year.
[snapback]150156[/snapback]​

On paper, I agree. But someone may emerge like Auburn did last year.

Originally posted by lawgator1@Sep 26, 2005 10:50 AM
On paper, I agree.  But someone may emerge like Auburn did last year.
[snapback]150310[/snapback]​

I agree, and the Fla/Bama game may indicate if one of the two teams are candidates.

UT has to establish some sort of offensive prescence. LSU is a huge game for UT in that regard IMHO.

Originally posted by lawgator1@Sep 26, 2005 10:50 AM
On paper, I agree.  But someone may emerge like Auburn did last year.
[snapback]150310[/snapback]​

the fla/bama game could be the game of the year in the sec

Originally posted by GvHm6@Sep 26, 2005 10:58 AM
I agree, and the Fla/Bama game may indicate if one of the two teams are candidates.
UT has to establish some sort of offensive prescence. LSU is a huge game for UT in that regard IMHO.
[snapback]150311[/snapback]​

I don't think you are alone in that sentiment. Right now, UT really struggling for an identity offensively.

I'd like to see you run Riggs and that other back 3 out of every 4 downs on the first two or three series. A screen here or there is okay, or a short out to one of the receivers. Don't put too much pressure on Ainge to make things happen right away.

Then open it up if you can and/or need to as the game progresses. Got to show you can run the ball first, though.

The problem with running the ball tonight is that we are running into LSU's strength. That wasn't really the case last week, with Florida's d. Now if we get something going on the ground, and keep it going, I'll probably be even more pissed about last week. LOL

By cheering for Bama this weekend, I feel like I'm saying I'm gay for a day or something.

Originally posted by SUPERVOL33@Sep 25, 2005 9:48 PM
UAB would be undefeated against Bammers schedule TWELVE.  UAB is probally the best team in Alabama this year!!
[snapback]150161[/snapback]​

Well they didnt beat UT, and they are on our schedule. We also have Lsu, Florida, Auburn, just to name a few. They wouldnt stand a chance.

VN Store

Back