Have To Pull For Bammers vs Gators??

SUPERVOL33

AFTER, we beat LSU tomorrow, isn't it going to HURT to have to pull for Bammer vs the Gators?? I would normally pull for Russia vs Bama but Florida has to lose twice for us to go to Atlanta. Have to do what we have to do. :disappointed: :sick:

Well, maybe I can squeeze out a roll tide....but I'll have to wash my mouth out with Clorox and take a really long shower afterwards.

NEVER!!! I will never pull for the tide. UF is gonna lose. We wont need the help of any tide.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 25, 2005 6:48 PM
Losing to Bama won't help us in the SEC East.
Will it??
[snapback]150007[/snapback]​

No. But if anybody thinks UF will run the SEC table this year, they need to see a doctor.

Originally posted by volbrian@Sep 25, 2005 6:50 PM
No.  But if anybody thinks UF will run the SEC table this year, they need to see a doctor.
[snapback]150010[/snapback]​

I hate to admit it, but the Gators looked really good in both their games.

Excuse me while I go throw up after saying that.

:sick:

Overall SEC losses do count towards who goes to Atlanta. They gators have to lose 2 SEC teams. Doesn't matter which division they are in!!

Originally posted by SUPERVOL33@Sep 25, 2005 6:52 PM
Overall SEC losses do count towards who goes to Atlanta.  They gators have to lose 2 SEC teams.  Doesn't matter which division they are in!!
[snapback]150012[/snapback]​

Which teams do you think can beat them?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 25, 2005 6:51 PM
I hate to admit it, but the Gators looked really good in both their games.

Excuse me while I go throw up after saying that.

:sick:
[snapback]150011[/snapback]​

They didnt impress me against UT nor UK. If thier Offense is on, their defense isnt (or vice versa).

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 25, 2005 7:48 PM
Losing to Bama won't help us in the SEC East.
Will it??
[snapback]150007[/snapback]​

Yes...Zook went undefeated against the SEC East his first yr and still didn't represent the East..thats when I knew he wouldn't be around long after.

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Sep 25, 2005 6:53 PM
Yes...Zook went undefeated against the SEC East his first yr and still didn't represent the East..thats when I knew he wouldn't be around long after.
[snapback]150016[/snapback]​

Oh. Maybe this is Vandy's year.

:lol:

Originally posted by volbrian@Sep 25, 2005 7:53 PM
They didnt impress me against UT nor UK.  If thier Offense is on, their defense isnt (or vice versa).
[snapback]150015[/snapback]​

Seemed both were on to me for the UK game. Also I'd love to hear your take of UT then.

The gators have looked pretty good to me. They have Bama, Georgia, and LSU that COULD beat em. I think LSU and Georgia are the best bets!!!

Originally posted by SUPERVOL33@Sep 25, 2005 6:58 PM
The gators have looked pretty good to me.  They have Bama, Georgia, and LSU that COULD beat em.  I think LSU and Georgia are the best bets!!!
[snapback]150023[/snapback]​

LSU and Georgia are probably the ONLY bets. I just don't think Bama can do it.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 25, 2005 6:59 PM
LSU and Georgia are probably the ONLY bets. I just don't think Bama can do it.
[snapback]150024[/snapback]​

Yeah Georgia sure is looking tough. :snoring:

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Sep 25, 2005 6:55 PM
Seemed both were on to me for the UK game. Also I'd love to hear your take of UT then.

[snapback]150020[/snapback]​

Say what??? 28 points is "on" for the UF defense? Offensively, UT set drew up a plan on how to stop UM. If you would have known UF was only gonna score 16 on UT before the game, you would have figured on a UF loss.

My take of UT is offense sputtering, defense carrying the load, ST's are gonna cost us more if they dont get things right. so, 2/3s of the team is in trouble. The offense should come around (now that the QB derby is over). I can only pray for the STs.

Originally posted by volbrian@Sep 25, 2005 8:02 PM
Say what???  28 points is "on" for the UF defense?  Offensively, UT set drew up a plan on how to stop UM.  If you would have known UF was only gonna score 16 on UT before the game, you would have figured on a UF loss.

My take of UT is offense sputtering, defense carrying the load, ST's are gonna cost us more if they dont get things right.  so, 2/3s of the team is in trouble.  The offense should come around (now that the QB derby is over).  I can only pray for the STs.
[snapback]150028[/snapback]​

21 of those were on third stringers...that game was over at halftime bro...they managed 68 yds and 3 first downs against the starters. So does that mean UK's Offense is 4 times better than UT's?? NO way.

VN Store

Back