Harrison Bailey

This is 100% incorrect..He started the last several games last year under Pruitt and by far looked the best in the spring game. He just doesn't run as well as they want. He's by far the best passed on the team
Couldn't be any worse than our last QB. I think my 14 year old could run him down. How could he be called a "dual threat" QB?

This is 100% incorrect..He started the last several games last year under Pruitt and by far looked the best in the spring game. He just doesn't run as well as they want. He's by far the best passed on the team
This is tired. It is pretty much universally acknowledged that he looked better in the spring game than any point before or since in practice. In the spring game he played primarily against the scout team. I'm not knocking him for running up stats on them... but it isn't a basis for saying he's the best passer on the team much less "by far". Probably his most impressive work last year was UF... and Shrout was better in that game.

I have bled orange since 1985. I have reached my limit.
My first game was in 85, Auburn I believe... I recall the World's Fair in 82. Recall the sights, sounds, and really smells of the Fall. Walking from Episcopal Church cause Dad was too cheap to pay for parking. Those same tix in Section J, under overhang. Newspaper lineups. Sea of Orange up to game. The smells of cigarrette and cigar smoke under escarpment. Jack Daniels smells emanating from Coke in front of me. And Blevins popcorn. Pay these prices and pay no more.

We just want to relive those great memories. Dont want to go to a giant cocktail party. DONT WANNA SEE A BUNCH of disrepectful, drunk people. Want to win and create new memories with my kids.

Am fully wanting to continue to support this program. But, I think it is 110% fair to see some reciprocity from UTAD, to gas.

HB should 100 percent be given a chance to play.
He wont, tho.
Not under this coach. He would look absolutely stupid if HB went out there and played better than Milton/Hooker. Which he probably would.
Hope he transfers, i'll become a fan of that team.
This thread is just a reminder to trust Heupel because he's proven that he knows what he's doing. A LOT of idiots wanted Bailey starting over Hooker. If Heupel doesn't think Nico is ready yet then I trust his decision.

Also... I wonder if this guy became a fan of UNLV and is now a fan of Louisville? Where Bailey is the 3rd string QB. Just proof that these armchair coaches here have no clue what they're talking about half of the time...

This thread is just a reminder to trust Heupel because he's proven that he knows what he's doing. A LOT of idiots wanted Bailey starting over Hooker. If Heupel doesn't think Nico is ready yet then I trust his decision.

Also... I wonder if this guy became a fan of UNLV and is now a fan of Louisville? Where Bailey is the 3rd string QB. Just proof that these armchair coaches here have no clue what they're talking about half of the time...
That poster is a notorious negavol He quit posting Sept 17 of this season

I can answer both of those questions:

1) No, he clearly wasn’t.

2) Because it shows how fans clamoring for a different QB don’t have a clue, while Heupel obviously does.

The point seemed pretty obvious.
And two times in recent Vol history, the backup has come off the bench and outplayed the starter.

Brutal bump😂

Reactions: Stoked

wow I had no idea Harrison is still on a roster. He just never looked like a D-1 quarterback to me but like a high school kid. Anyway I give him credit for resilience and using his 6 years of eligibility to travel the USA.

Reactions: TNStudMuffin
The SEC (and fast becoming more conferences) is a WIN NOW and PERFORM NOW conference. Thats not a bad thing. But QBs dont stick around to develop. They transfer.

We see that in the PAC 10. They have two of the top QBs and they transferred in. Look at Joe Burrow coming from Ohio St.

Typically these top ranked QBs have the talent but something doesn’t click or the scheme or something isn’t a match. Then they go thrive somewhere else. The back up QB has always been the most popular player on ANY team that is struggling

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back