Harrison Bailey (merged)

The QB of the future is coming in next year, if HB plays and excels then our QB of the future becomes the future of some other school.

Orange Throat blog on Basilio website yesterday said HB plans to enter portal at end of the season and he will only play in up to 4 games this year because he won’t burn any eligibility. No idea if true, just repeating what I read.

I just love the fact he recognizes the free play. I feel like we haven’t been that game aware since I dunno

Reactions: MAD
All of one of those won the playoff. Newton played in the BCS ten years ago. Hurts got pulled at the half the one time he was part of a NC. Lawrence is a pro-style QB. Running every now and then does not make one a dual-threat; Bailey ran effectively more than once when he played.
Who cares if it was the playoff? They still got a ring. Hurts still got them to the game. And idc what you call Lawrence. He still ran designed QB runs out of the spread which you called a gimmick offense. Whether they've won a NC or not (which they have), they've had better seasons than we've had in the last 15+ years and the only decent seasons we have had were out of the spread with a dual threat QB.

VN Store

Back