Hannity proven to be a complete fraud

8188 wouldn't call Hurd a quitter either, that's too sensitive.

I really think you both lack reading comprehension. I don't like trump because he's a liberal. Liberals don't like him because he an *******.

Wow you're stupid. You asked why liberals don't like him. I told you why they don't like him and you were too stupid to understand
"Because he is an *******"? THAT is the "logic" liberals use to hate Trump? Really?

He says mean things. Meanwhile their candidate is selling access to high office.

Being an "*******" is far far worse in their eyes.

Wow.

Oh well, we had a good run.

Didn't make it as long as the Roman Empire, but 250 years is a pretty good run in these times of pussification.

Reactions: 4 people
"Because he is an *******"? THAT is the "logic" liberals use to hate Trump? Really?

He says mean things. Meanwhile their candidate is selling access to high office.

Being an "*******" is far far worse in their eyes.

Wow.

Oh well, we had a good run.

Didn't make it as long as the Roman Empire, but 250 years is a pretty good run in these times of pussification.

Let's not pretend that trump wants to do anything that would save the empire

Reactions: 4 people
You really think Hillary and Trump are out polling him because their ideas are better? Surely you're not that dense.

They just have the right letter beside their name.

You're one of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen on here.

Are you voting for Johnson just because he's a Libertarian?Then go do it & stop crying about what other board members are going to do w/their vote.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey look, it's 72 hours from the election and progressives' tenuous at best relationship with the truth and reality is apparently doing a 180. We should totally humor them and listen to what they have to say.:lolabove:

You're one of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen on here.

Are you voting for Johnson just because he's a Libertarian?Then go do it & stop crying about what other board members are going to do w/their vote.

I'm so sorry for bringing up politics in the political forum. I promise it won happen again

Reactions: 3 people
Johnson is 100x more conservative than trump

Trump is not a traditional conservative. True. He has some conservative values. He definitely isnt a liberal. You just keep on with ridiculous analogies. The common core education has done wonders for you.

Trump is not a traditional conservative. True. He has some conservative values. He definitely isnt a liberal. You just keep on with ridiculous analogies. The common core education has done wonders for you.

Can you name his "conservative values"?

Pro second amendment, immigration, tax plan, expanded military, healthcare. Like its been said, he isnt a traditional conservative. But not a liberal either. He does have liberal values as well.

Have you actually read the second amendment? Your candidate during one of the debates said we needed to stop citizens in Chicago, frisk them, and take their guns. He also supports using no fly lists as a reason to take someone's 2nd amendment rights.

"Shall not be infringed"

If you support infringing on gun rights, you are no pro second amendment.

Have you actually read the second amendment? Your candidate during one of the debates said we needed to stop citizens in Chicago, frisk them, and take their guns. He also supports using no fly lists as a reason to take someone's 2nd amendment rights.

"Shall not be infringed"

If you support infringing on gun rights, you are no pro second amendment.

Aw man you are special I will give you that. You can relax man, Trump has no chance of winning.

Reactions: 2 people
Sean Hannity made $29 million last year between his Fox News show and his radio talk show

The Observer released their annual New York Rich List on Wednesday, revealing that Hannity made more than any other news host with $29 million over the past year, thanks to both his gig hosting Hannity on Fox News as well as his popular radio talk show.

O'Reilly meanwhile pulled in $18 million last year while Kelly took home somewhere around $12 million.

Read more: Sean Hannity tops New York Rich List with $29m above Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sean Hannity made $29 million last year between his Fox News show and his radio talk show

The Observer released their annual New York Rich List on Wednesday, revealing that Hannity made more than any other news host with $29 million over the past year, thanks to both his gig hosting Hannity on Fox News as well as his popular radio talk show.

O'Reilly meanwhile pulled in $18 million last year while Kelly took home somewhere around $12 million.

Read more: Sean Hannity tops New York Rich List with $29m above Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hannity did run his own construction business.

VN Store

Back