Hannity proven to be a complete fraud

HANNITY Tops at 10 – MEGYN KELLY Gets Pummeled in Ratings as Trump Supporters Boycott Show

Hannity is the only FOX cable news show that is ranked number one in both overall ratings and in the coveted age 25-54 age rating demographic.

In the overall ratings category, all FOX News shows between 4pm and 11pm Eastern lead when compared to their competitors except the Kelly Hour. Megyn Kelly’s show is getting beat by Rachel Maddow at MSNBC.

Hannity has also made up a few stories regarding immigration on his website.

If you claim to be a conservative and you support trump, you're a fraud.

I'm a Centrist. I am casting a blocking vote against The Hildabeast by voting for Trump.

Specifically, why is a conservative voting for Trump a fraud?

Reactions: 1 person
HANNITY Tops at 10 – MEGYN KELLY Gets Pummeled in Ratings as Trump Supporters Boycott Show

Hannity is the only FOX cable news show that is ranked number one in both overall ratings and in the coveted age 25-54 age rating demographic.

In the overall ratings category, all FOX News shows between 4pm and 11pm Eastern lead when compared to their competitors except the Kelly Hour. Megyn Kelly’s show is getting beat by Rachel Maddow at MSNBC.

HAHAHA I am shocked....how dare Megan Kelly say anything negative against both candidates. Hannity has always been the most fair and balanced Fox personality. :crazy:

HAHAHA I am shocked....how dare Megan Kelly say anything negative against both candidates. Hannity has always been the most fair and balanced Fox personality. :crazy:

Hannity is right wing. He is also an hour long editorial section.

How many Democrat operatives are in the news media masquerading as "legitimate" journalists?

Reactions: 3 people

That's a massive demographic, 25-54. And I still don't understand the Megyn Kelly hatred. Trump is a baby.

I'm a Centrist. I am casting a blocking vote against The Hildabeast by voting for Trump.

Specifically, why is a conservative voting for Trump a fraud?

Paid maternity leave, increased minimum wage, student loan forgiveness, believes we should increase the national debt because interest rates are low.

I'm not certain what makes him a conservative. He's not pro market. He's not pro smaller government. He's a liberal.

Paid maternity leave, increased minimum wage, student loan forgiveness, believes we should increase the national debt because interest rates are low.

I'm not certain what makes him a conservative. He's not pro market. He's not pro smaller government. He's a liberal.

So you're voting for him. Nice.

Reactions: 2 people
I believe this election has exposed the entire main stream media as frauds.

Reactions: 4 people
I believe this election has exposed the entire main stream media as frauds.

That actually happened with Obama. Now,though, the Clinton News Network and all the others simply don't care that everyone knows they are all an extension of the Clinton Crime Family.

That actually happened with Obama. Now,though, the Clinton News Network and all the others simply don't care that everyone knows they are all an extension of the Clinton Crime Family.

I was including Fox in the entire main stream media.

What do I support and how did I prove it?

You're retardedly liberal and you pointed out how liberal Trump is and then ended your post by saying he's liberal. You were trying to get some sort of jolly dig at conservatives voting for him by saying that basically, he's you. Your past posts have clearly indicated that you have no idea how anything works but I figured you'd at least understand this. I was wrong. Carry on.

Reactions: 4 people
You're retardedly liberal and you pointed out how liberal Trump is and then ended your post by saying he's liberal. You were trying to get some sort of jolly dig at conservatives voting for him by saying that basically, he's you. Your past posts have clearly indicated that you have no idea how anything works but I figured you'd at least understand this. I was wrong. Carry on.

What? How am I a liberal?

Trump is liberal

Ok...

Six chickens decided to play poker, winner take all. A couple bandutis slaughtered them all. Tea in China rose in worth.

Please tell me how he is not? Oh and it would be great if you could explain his positions from less then 10 years ago that are very liberal. You aren't voting for him bc of his conservative policies or his views. You are voting for him to say f you to the establishment. I can understand that but don't pretend like you are voting for some conservative icon:

Last edited:
Please tell me how he is not? Oh and it would be great if you could explain his positions from less then 10 years ago that are very liberal. You aren't voting for him bc of his conservative policies or his views. You are voting for him to say f you to the establishment. I can understand that but don't pretend like you are voting for some conservative icon:

Point out when I said he wasn't. 8188 is ridiculously liberal, I said he should be supporting Trump...

Thanks in advance.

VN Store

Back