Hannity proven to be a complete fraud

He's certainly not a conservative. I would not, however, put him in the liberal camp.

If you're for paid maternity leave, increased minimum wage, and student loan forgiveness, you're liberal

Ok...

Six chickens decided to play poker, winner take all. A couple bandutis slaughtered them all. Tea in China rose in worth.

You just exposed the stock, commodity, and currency markets; a Bilderberg operative will be seeing you soon - hope your affairs are in order.

Hannity has also made up a few stories regarding immigration on his website.

If you claim to be a conservative and you support trump, you're a fraud.
Do you know the meaning of the word "fraud"?

If Trump is so liberal, why do liberals hate him so much? Is he a traditional conservative? No. But he is definitely not a big liberal.

they hung out with him at cocktail parties now all of the sudden he's a huge racist. it's comical

Wow you're stupid. You asked why liberals don't like him. I told you why they don't like him and you were too stupid to understand

The stupid part is calling Trump a liberal. You gave me your opinion. You dont speak for the liberal community. But expecting much more from you is asking a lot.

Reactions: 1 person
Hannity has also made up a few stories regarding immigration on his website.

If you claim to be a conservative and you support trump, you're a fraud.

Got any other suggestions smart guy? Sorry, I don't subscribe to jack boot criminals running my country, nor a NWO globalization, or a country with no borders

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back