Gun control debate (merged)

You brought the trap , set it up then stepped in it . You aren’t going to answer are you . This is the problem with arguing rights with the left , when their argument gets blown up by facts that bail on you . You are now just being disingenuous . I mean if you don’t know the answer to my question I’ll provide it for you but I think you already do .
Still waiting for your point.......

Sounds like an obvious problem.
That you can’t fix with more laws. So you want to pass more laws which punish law abiding citizens to address criminals ignoring the current laws already in place.

Another tip for you Albert. You’ve brought nothing new to the discussion which already hasn’t been brought up before including this idiot point of more laws to address criminals ignoring the current laws.

oh so you know the answer? Glad that's settled then. Now you can proceed to your point.

Ok my point is that you brought up a bullsh!t point of mass shootings and the ban , when you were called on it ,you implemented the 5 rules of dodge ball in order to try and avoid having you point blown all to hell . Not only did you stop arguing points and what you believed were facts , you injected your emotions, feelings and moral beliefs into the argument . Everyone in the thread knows why the ban was lifted , why congress declined to reinstate it and why the courts declined multiple times ( sunset clause ) ..

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

24AC27CC-879C-4EF7-9081-2E79968C642E.jpeg
if you have any question mr attorney I’ll be glad to google them for you since apparently you guys on the left coast don’t seems to have access to the information.

Well dang , I guess we are done talking about how the 94 rifle ban of 10 years proved that bans , more laws , and more restrictions on our rights .. doesn’t work like the left claims .

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So you agree that we have a problem surrounding guns that our current laws cannot manage?
I’m saying no gun control laws (outside of longer prison sentences for violent criminals and locking up violently mentally ill people in institutions) will prevent people from killing them selves or others with guns.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Most gun violence crimes aren't pre-planned and are the result of high emotions. When that person also has a gun nearby, the chances of death go up significantly. Mass shootings happen because people who would otherwise commit the crime have access to an ever-growing cache of weapons that can kills dozens of people in under a minute. Before the assault rifle bancwas lifted, mass shootings were simply shootings.
You are FOS. Most gun violence is planned suicide or premeditated criminal shootings.

News flash, the government can do anything. Full stop. If you think they'll ever let you have fire power that can compete with them, you're living in a fantasy.
Hey genius the vast majority of military and law enforcement are pro 2nd amendment and your fantasies will never ever happen

I've represented many people on gun charges who told me they were responsible gun owners. I simply smile and nod to them and don't correct them. Everyone's a responsible gun owner until they're not.
We can’t help you make money working for criminals. That’s not normal Americans

We did have a spike in mass shootings after its sunset.
You're aware that many guns were classified as "pre-ban" and possession of them was still allowed. AWB pertained mainly to new production. So why would there be a spike if the guns had been around for the previous decade? Were there just piles of angsty teens waiting for the moment a federal law sunset so they could finally shoot someone?

Most gun violence crimes aren't pre-planned and are the result of high emotions. When that person also has a gun nearby, the chances of death go up significantly. Mass shootings happen because people who would otherwise commit the crime have access to an ever-growing cache of weapons that can kills dozens of people in under a minute. Before the assault rifle bancwas lifted, mass shootings were simply shootings.
They could always strap a bomb to themselves. Or, mant stories of knife atracks where there were multiple victims. You're gonna have to understand the criminals your side loves aren't obeying any law, and us lawful gun owners aren't a problem. We have our rights, and will still have them when me abd you leave this world.

VN Store

Back