Gun control debate (merged)

Oh look what another crazy leftist did.

Democrat Who Gunned Down Her Three Children in Triple Texas Murder After Finalization of Divorce was a GUN CONTROL ACTIVIST
Ashley Auzenne, a 39-year-old gun control advocate from Deer Park, TX, committed a heinous triple-murder suicide earlier this week where she shot her three children dead before taking her life.

Investigators made the determination on Friday after observing the gruesome scene. Auzenne’s three children, Parrish, 11, Eleanor, 9, and Lincoln, 7, were shot dead by the woman. The police found the bodies after a family member became concerned and asked them to perform a wellness check on the family.

“There is a gun inside the house was used in this incident,” said Lt. Chris Brown, of the Deer Park Police Department. “A handgun.”

Pregnant Florida mom uses AR-15 to kill home intruder

Great job Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/pregnant-florida-mom-uses-ar-15-to-kill-home-intruder/
A pregnant woman is credited with saving the lives of her husband and daughter after she used an AR-15 to fatally gun down a home intruder, a report said.
The hero mom sprung into action when two intruders entered the family’s Lithia, Fla. home last week and pistol whipped her husband while violently grabbing their daughter, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
“They came in heavily hooded and masked,” the husband, Jeremy King, told Bay News 9.
“As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter.”
The robbers then pistol-whipped King and kicked him while the man’s wife, who is eight months pregnant, retreated into the bedroom.
“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King told the outlet. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”
Police said in a press conference that they found the man’s dead body lying in the ditch nearby. The second suspect was on the loose.

I would not eff with a pregnant lady. Not just because of principal. But because you back them into a corner and they are protecting their little ones and you will see some ish go down. *shudder*

Some times you don’t even have to back them into a corner to see ish go down . lol

Notice CNN even when reporting good news they have an agenda to push..

"Saved the day by shooting one of the intruders with an Automatic rifle..."

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back