Guitars.. What you got?

I wish Freak would let us post audio clips. I would like to hear some you folks

Wife bought me the spark amp. Love this amp. It really is amazing
I got one as well. It is pretty cool. The sound is amazing with headphones on. I'm still waiting on my carry bag.. I ordered both several months ago.

I got one as well. It is pretty cool. The sound is amazing with headphones on. I'm still waiting on my carry bag.. I ordered both several months ago.
Yeah she ordered it in March I got in August. After hitting my head and forgetting how to play it has been helping me relearn

Reactions: FïreBall
Yeah she ordered it in March I got in August. After hitting my head and forgetting how to play it has been helping me relearn
Endless sounds you can get with it. They did a great job. Heck I use it for a Bluetooth speaker also.

I think I’m going to grab me a Pig Nose.
I've always wanted one. I bought a Epiphone Valve Jr. several months ago.. They are pretty cool and easy to find.

20201006_172223-jpg.312154

Attachments

• 20201006_172223.jpg
    20201006_172223.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil
I looked back a few pages thinking there may be a thread like this already.. I didn't see one..

I own several guitars.. I wanted to share one I had built for me, I really like it.. Plays great and very versatile sounding..

It's a tele body (obviously) with a thinner cut body, has a tummy cut and I had the body edges rounded, wood is padauk for body and neck with madagascar ebony fret board, jumbo frets, Dimarzio paf at the neck and a Damrzio super distortion at the bridge. The body is unfinished and natural color. The neck has a natural waxy feel and is a 25.5 scale. To be thin.. This guitar still is on tbe heavy side.. ☺
View attachment 188518
A love a Tele and that is a beautiful one.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back