Guitars.. What you got?

They're in the bevel and basically point at your right ear. They mainly act like a monitor so the player can hear what people in front of the guitar are hearing.

Also, I see you're in Buford. I'm over in Cumming. Have you been to Righteous Guitars in Roswell? Most impressive guitar shop I've ever been to and the folks there treat you like you're in a small mom and pop shop.

Yea I went there a few years ago as I was in the area on business and lived out of town at the time. I was looking for a Taylor GS mini-E

They were still Les Paul models until mid-63 when Les allowed his contract to lapse. Many have theorized that he did this due to his divorce and not because he didn't like the guitar. He didn't even design the first one.

Very nice!...I've been eyeballing one of those for awhile now.
The Charvel or the Mesa? The Charvel is very nice. I got a good deal on both but need them like a hole in the head. Especially the Mesa.. Who needs a 75lb 100w 2x12 combo that is retired from gigging! 😂

Reactions: VOLnMiami
The Charvel or the Mesa? The Charvel is very nice. I got a good deal on both but need them like a hole in the head. Especially the Mesa.. Who needs a 75lb 100w 2x12 combo that is retired from gigging! 😂
I was talking about the Charvel! lol...I know the feeling with the Mesa, i just got rid of a Marshall combo that was just a huge piece of unneeded furiture for the longest time...got me a much smaller line6 that does pretty much all i need...I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it as well LOL

Reactions: FïreBall
I was talking about the Charvel! lol...I know the feeling with the Mesa, i just got rid of a Marshall combo that was just a huge piece of unneeded furiture for the longest time...got me a much smaller line6 that does pretty much all i need...I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it as well LOL
I got the Spark.. It's good for that!

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I’d maybe get an Explorer instead. I’m an Allen Collins fan. But he also played the GFB. I’m a fan of Johnny Winter as well.
My problem is that I like them all... I finally got my Ebony Standard I've wanted since I was a kid.. Now I want my other dream guitar(s) 😂

Last edited:
My problem is that I like them all... I finally got my Ebony Standard I've wanted since I was a kid.. Now I want my other thread guitar(s) 😂

When I get back to goofing around with them I’ll start with a new Strat. I’ve only got 2 or 3 of the cheap copies now and a knock off Tele or two. I have a Taylor 310, a basic (Gibson) Les Paul, and 2 or 3 Fender Mustangs or Jaguar types that I grabbed off of Musician’s Friend and GC dot com for a few hundred dollars on sale or as daily specials.

When I get back to goofing around with them I’ll start with a new Strat. I’ve only got 2 or 3 of the cheap copies now and a knock off Tele or two. I have a Taylor 310, a basic (Gibson) Les Paul, and 2 or 3 Fender Mustangs or Jaguar types that I grabbed off of Musician’s Friend and GC dot com for a few hundred dollars on sale or as daily specials.
I love to visit pawn shops etc. I have a bad habit of sending low offers on Reverb for guitars.. It gets me in trouble sometimes 😂. I had good friend that hand made me a few guitars.. Thank the lord he moved 1000 miles away!

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil

VN Store

Back