Guest Picker for Gameday

Who do you think the guest picker will be for gameday this Saturday? I've been trying to think of a good one but really can't come up with one other than I'd like to see Bill Dance lol

How old is Bill Dance? Guys gotta be getting up there. Dolly would be a good pick.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Who’s Morgan Wallen? Never heard one of his records. Keep in mind I haven’t listened to country radio since it went to 💩 about 20 years ago.

Bro country artist. Also made the news cycle a couple of years ago for casually dropping the n word. Seems like a great guy.

Is it possible to have a twofer? Could do Parton and ballerini, or manning and wilson, or vitello and barnes. If not, my top 3 would be Parton, Samuel L, or the wrestling chick.

Reactions: volinSmyrna
You are about the only one I’ve noticed mentioning Dolly Parton nearly every post. Outside of East TN, I don’t believe anyone would be excited about her. Heck, I know I don’t and I’m from here. I’m 32 and I can almost guarantee you everyone younger than me would be disappointed. Which is majority of the College Gameday attendees. Just my two cents.
This article suggests I may not be the only one.
Rece Davis: Dream Tennessee ‘College GameDay’ Guest Likely Unavailable - Sports Illustrated

"When it was announced that College GameDay was Knoxville-bound for the Tennessee—Florida game Saturday, the internet nominated who they wanted as a celebrity guest picker: Dolly Parton. "

" If she were to appear for the Volunteers crowd, it would be the biggest cameo yet. "

Is there a bulletized version of that where I don't have to waste any more time clicking thru ********?
Dolly Parton
Peyton Manning
Josh Dobbs
Bianca Belair (?)
Candace Parker
Tony Vitello
Kelsea Ballerini (?)
Al Wilson
Heath Shuler
Johnny Knoxville
Samuel L Jackson
Bill Dance
Taylor Swift
Rick Barnes
Kellie Harper

This article suggests I may not be the only one.
Rece Davis: Dream Tennessee ‘College GameDay’ Guest Likely Unavailable - Sports Illustrated

"When it was announced that College GameDay was Knoxville-bound for the Tennessee—Florida game Saturday, the internet nominated who they wanted as a celebrity guest picker: Dolly Parton. "

" If she were to appear for the Volunteers crowd, it would be the biggest cameo yet. "
Rece Davis doesn’t speak for everyone though. Older crowd would love it…just don’t believe it would be a big hit for the younger generation.

Dolly Parton
Peyton Manning
Josh Dobbs
Bianca Belair (?)
Candace Parker
Tony Vitello
Kelsea Ballerini (?)
Al Wilson
Heath Shuler
Johnny Knoxville
Samuel L Jackson
Bill Dance
Taylor Swift
Rick Barnes
Kellie Harper
No Todd Helton? Admiral?

I'd be good with any of the top three

Reactions: CubsFanTN
It needs to be Jim Bob Cooter! The signs would be great!!! Hookers and Cooters.... Its a golden opportunity!

Dolly Parton
Peyton Manning
Josh Dobbs
Bianca Belair (?)
Candace Parker
Tony Vitello
Kelsea Ballerini (?)
Al Wilson
Heath Shuler
Johnny Knoxville
Samuel L Jackson
Bill Dance
Taylor Swift
Rick Barnes
Kellie Harper[/QUOTE

Pls add Dan Aykroyd made up as Beldar Cornbread gorging on chips, beer & spargus

Rece Davis doesn’t speak for everyone though. Older crowd would love it…just don’t believe it would be a big hit for the younger generation.
Her imagination library is famous across the nation and in other countries as well. I think you're seriously underestimating her impact and fame. This is about getting UT in the best light not about appealing to some kids who don't know her. If you're from TN then she was impossible to miss

VN Store

Back