Guest Picker for Gameday

I agree. We are talking about the overall perception of the program etc. Trot out random country guy in a flannel shirt and cowboy hat and it is the same old "just a bunch of hillbillies". Dolly is the only country artist that transcends that. Peyton has scalps on the wall, is entertaining, and they see him on tv all the time. Somebody like Bianca Belair is 100% hype and entertainment. It's not for the recruits on campus so much, because they probably won't be watching. I would assume they would get to meet her, and they would MUCH more want to meet her than some flannel bro. Imagine them tweeting out pictures with her pre-game to their audiences and fellow players/recruits. Having her as guest picker makes people at home...those recruits that aren't there see her on tv or see her on Twitter on the set with those guys. Obviously a guest picker on Gameday isn't going to make somebody commit or not. It simply is a way to change the narrative and perception about the program.

A country artist vs a WWE rassler

And we are arguing which will be perceived better?

Too funny

If Dolly, it would be for a few seconds by remote. Samuel L. I don't think they could afford the MF. Watch it be someone else not even mentioned yet, we've not thought of, but yet right in front of us.

That's disappointing. Wikipedia just said he grew up in Chatt but didn't give any yrs. I looked it up because I always thought he was born in Chatt to. Said he was born in DC.

He’s spotted around town every now and then when visiting family but I’ve never heard him speak fondly of Chattanooga.

If Dolly, it would be for a few seconds by remote. Samuel L. I don't think they could afford the MF. Watch it be someone else not even mentioned yet, we've not thought of, but yet right in front of us.
I'm telling you guys...Dobbs

Samuel L. would be EPIC...they could even do a NSFW version to post on-line.
"I said faster's better MF - GO VOLS !!!" HAHAHAHAAA

ESPN doesn't give a damn about boosting our recruiting. They only care about ratings. Dolly would boost ratings.
You are about the only one I’ve noticed mentioning Dolly Parton nearly every post. Outside of East TN, I don’t believe anyone would be excited about her. Heck, I know I don’t and I’m from here. I’m 32 and I can almost guarantee you everyone younger than me would be disappointed. Which is majority of the College Gameday attendees. Just my two cents.

VN Store

Back