Guest Picker for Gameday

Sara Blake Cheek

FSf9Xc7WUAMhZRr.jpg:small

Young people adore Dolly, dude. She’s multi-generational and cross cultural. Agreed on Osbourne Brothers and Bill Dance though. I didn’t even know Bill was still reeling em in!

She's a borderline deity to people under 40. She would get as huge a pop as Gameday has ever seen. If they could get her, it would be beyond awesome.

For those saying Wallen or Ballerini, they have tour dates in Los Angeles (MW) and NYC (KB).

I could see them running Johnny Knoxville out there since he has a new Hulu show. They tend to like cross-promotion when they can do it. (Plus, he and Pat McAfee worked together in WWE a few months back).

She's a borderline deity to people under 40. She would get as huge a pop as Gameday has ever seen. If they could get her, it would be beyond awesome.

For those saying Wallen or Ballerini, they have tour dates in Los Angeles (MW) and NYC (KB).

I could see them running Johnny Knoxville out there since he has a new Hulu show. They tend to like cross-promotion when they can do it. (Plus, he and Pat McAfee worked together in WWE a few months back).

Wallen’s show starts at 10 PM EST in LA.
It’s approximately a 5 hour flight. He could be on a private plane by 1:00 PM or sooner after game day ends at noon.

But I can understand why he might say no to that.

Nope...wish i did. And i think you mean Tim

I pull up the YT video of that game on occasion and scroll to that play. Of course i have to use my imagination to hear the radio call but i remember like it was last night.
Yes I do. @Freak Do you maybe have Tim's call on that play? Here is a blogger who had the audio - at 1.00

Last edited:
Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
If you want someone famous from Tennessee who is not an athlete, Dolly Parton would be great.

As far as big name Tennessee athletes you gotta go with Peyton Manning.

Others to consider I’d like to see, Tony Vitello or Grant Williams.

Reactions: StarRaider
If you want someone famous from Tennessee who is not an athlete, Dolly Parton would be great.

As far as big name Tennessee athletes you gotta go with Peyton Manning.

Others to consider I’d like to see, Tony Vitello or Grant Williams.
Oh , yeah Grant Williams would be good also.. loved Admiral and Grant!

Reactions: MAD

With the Pat McAfee connection now, I would think Bianca Bellair could be on the short list.

I thought of that, but it looks like they are running shows in Utah and California this week. I don't keep up with them anymore, so she could have a week off or something.

Yeah, I just looked it up. They are in Edmonton next Monday. That might be a stretch, but who knows.

Sara Blake Cheek

FSf9Xc7WUAMhZRr.jpg:small
People are absolutely free to do want they want with their own bodies cosmetically and everything, but sis is doing Ross Geller proud out here. For a second I thought “why is the power T brown” but then I realized it only looks that way because her skin tone damn near matches the orange.

VN Store

Back