Guest Picker for Gameday

I don't tune in to College Gameday because I don't like the hosts.
But I occasionally catch a glimpse of the show when I'm channel surfing and the guest always seems to be some goober I've never heard of and/or am not interested in.

It will be Dr. Harrell out of Jonesborough. Mark my words and annotate them as a lie from a nut job, but the guy is die hard Vol and really knows American football..

Reactions: perico
Never heard of hear. Everyone knows Dolly and she truly represents East Tennessee. None Vol fans would certainly take more notice of her. Peyton and Dolly together would be even better!

You should listen to Morgan. He has a couple of good tunes although much if what he does i dont care for.

Plus he is a good ol boy from Sneedville (i think). He would be a good choice in my opinion but he wont be the one picking.

Reactions: Dr H Lecter
I just don't believe it would be another UT coach.

Why not? They had Chris Beard on Gameday at Texas. Barnes or Vitello would be perfect. Both have the personality.

If I’m making decisions for ESPN, I’d go with TV. It would be great exposure for college baseball…which they should want to grow.

Heck just get Cornbread, Lyle or Doofus! They did such great jobs at UT! In all reality it seem like something ESPN would do because we all know they love UT!

VN Store

Back