Guess we aren't doing the "night before" thread. Here it is. The night before Iowa

Got a sick kid. So we ain't doi g much. Watching TV mostly. Our Anniversary is tomorrow so Tennessee better win for us.
Happy anniversary! Hope the kid gets to feeling better. My baby girl woke up Friday morning with a fever, and we thought she might have the flu, stuffy nose and stuff. Wife gave her Mucinex one time, and she's been fine since, not even a stuffy nose anymore. Them little ones got pretty good immune systems.

Soberly sequestered in the quiet Las Vegas suburb of Summerlin, far from the madding crowd.

Confident that the SEC will go undefeated Monday.

And that who ever wins the playoff, Georgia will be ranked #2.

Reactions: VolDave53
I don't drink, but I am all jacked up on Mt dew.
iu

You all need some of them pills they got at the gas station here in Georgia, you'll be set all night! You'll have hallucinations, pee yourself, and stop breathing occasionally, but they work!🤣🤣

So, any side effects? Otherwise, just sounds every other night.

Reactions: joevol33
My in-laws are Germanic Midwesterners and therefore do sauerkraut and pork for New Year’s. I’m doing my own twist with the pork though: Carne Adovada, a New Mexican pork braise. Second best way to have pork shoulder, imo.

Thank you for your service!
In full disclosure, my wife and I are members of the Auxiliary...me joining due to my Dads service in both Korea and Vietnam and her due to her Grandads service in WWII.

That said, I firmly.believe that anyone that grew up in an active military family is as much military as the person that served.

In full disclosure, my wife and I are members of the Auxiliary...me joining due to my Dads service in both Korea and Vietnam and her due to her Grandads service in WWII.

That said, I firmly.believe that anyone that grew up in an active military family is as much military as the person that served.
All military family members, with the sacrifices they make, have served our country. Just in a different way.

Army and Marine wives, in particular, are among the toughest people I've ever met. They gotta be.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back