Guess we aren't doing the "night before" thread. Here it is. The night before Iowa

Ringing in the new year with a 15 hour work night! Off two days after this, gonna grill and watch football all day tomorrow. Go Vols, and I hope Michigan kills Alabama 😁
I agree with that, and add, I hope Washington beats Texas, then beats Michigan in the championship game.

In full disclosure, my wife and I are members of the Auxiliary...me joining due to my Dads service in both Korea and Vietnam and her due to her Grandads service in WWII.

That said, I firmly.believe that anyone that grew up in an active military family is as much military as the person that served.
I appreciate the sentiment. I grew up in the military, although I feel funny taking any credit for it since I had no choice in the matter. I was born into the US Navy and my dad retired right about the time I went off to UT (Mom also worked for the military as a civilian). It made for an interesting childhood. But I guess you could say that about anyone, regardless of their situation.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Got a sick kid. So we ain't doing much. Watching TV mostly. Our Anniversary is tomorrow so Tennessee better win for us.

Don't worry bud.

Nico has got this...your anniversary is in good hands lol

Hope the kid gets better. My GF has been laid up at her mom's house, they both have the flu so I feel your pain. Numbers are ramping up big time on people getting sick after the holidays as usual.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Happy anniversary! Hope the kid gets to feeling better. My baby girl woke up Friday morning with a fever, and we thought she might have the flu, stuffy nose and stuff. Wife gave her Mucinex one time, and she's been fine since, not even a stuffy nose anymore. Them little ones got pretty good immune systems.
Glad she is feeling better. A dear friend of mine just got done battling a round with this current strand of covid and kicked his butt! We nearly took him to the hospital. He is the healthiest person I know.... Glad you baby did not get this round of covid!

Reactions: joevol33
Glad she is feeling better. A dear friend of mine just got done battling a round with this current strand of covid and kicked his butt! We nearly took him to the hospital. He is the healthiest person I know.... Glad you baby did not get this round of covid!
Thanks, and glad your friend kicked it!

I go to every game. The only thing Nico looks better at is evading pressure in the pocket.
False. I would say he’s looked average with limited playing time. Nothing awful. Nothing great. Joe had a few years to get it right and never did. You saying he is better is just silly when you don’t have a true Nick sample.

VN Store

Back