Guess we aren't doing the "night before" thread. Here it is. The night before Iowa

Interesting. My wife and I celebrate 17 years in march and we have both been drinking tonight. if two couples married for that long can score on the same night, surely an 18 yo millionaire can score a few times tomorrow.

Nico playing the whole game though. After 17 years, you guys just running the 2 minute drill 😆

Doing the same thing we do every new years. Staying home. We had chicken wings, salami cheese and crackers, shrimp cocktail, crab legs, and bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers. We’ll ring in ‘24 with a class of champagne and go to bed. That’s if I don’t fall asleep first. 😴
That sounds awesome!

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Nico playing the whole game though. After 17 years, you guys just running the 2 minute drill 😆
You all need some of them pills they got at the gas station here in Georgia, you'll be set all night! You'll have hallucinations, pee yourself, and stop breathing occasionally, but they work!🤣🤣

10:00pm in Middle Tennessee. My wife of 36 years and I in bed doing puzzles on our Kindles. Neither of us drink. Ill be asleep in about an hour.
But definitely watching the game tomorrow. Go Vols!

Tomorrows menu, pork loin and biscuits, fried taters and onions, black eyed peas, and greens for my wife (I hate 'em). Happy New Year to all.

10:00pm in Middle Tennessee. My wife and I in bed doing puzzles on our Kindles. Neither of us drink. Ill be asleep in about an hour.

Tomorrows menu, pork loin and biscuits, fried taters and onions, black eyed peas, and green for my wife (I hate 'em). Happy New Year to all.
Dude I’ve only just turned 30 and I am ready for bed. I don’t know how I ever did it lol.

10:00pm in Middle Tennessee. My wife of 36 years and I in bed doing puzzles on our Kindles. Neither of us drink. Ill be asleep in about an hour.

Tomorrows menu, pork loin and biscuits, fried taters and onions, black eyed peas, and greens for my wife (I hate 'em). Happy New Year to all.
I don't drink, but I am all jacked up on Mt dew.

VN Store

Back