Griner comes clean about her sexuality

Sorry I am not as gullible as you and simply buy into the PC crowd! I believe God's word over man every time! It's truly is a matter of choice. I follow God and I will not compromise my beliefs for the ways of this world! Like I stated before one day even you will bow and confess in The Lord. I hope you do it sooner rather than later.

Do know how contradictory that sounds? Lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Citation, please.

I think he's referring to the notion of free will, which any religion worth its salt should require. Otherwise, it's all pointless. However, like I said before in this thread (and was attacked for said post), the Bible makes just as much a deal out of our diets as it does our sexuality. That might be hard for us to accept (especially here in the South, where waistlines exceed universal concept), but it is the truth. I've read the Bible, and that is what it says. I'm not referring to you, Velo. haha! Just others for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 2 people
I think he's referring to the notion of free will, which any religion worth its salt should require.

It doesn't say anything about people being predisposed to be attracted to a particular gender. It only says we're predisposed to sin.

And yes, there are plenty of dietary restrictions in the Old Testament that most Christians ignore today.

I honestly do not see how anyone with a brain would think that someone chooses to be gay. Just think about how dumb that sounds.

I honestly do not see how anyone with a brain would think that someone chooses to be gay. Just think about how dumb that sounds.

Yep...as if people who are straight made a conscious decision to be that way.

Brittany Griner is as God made her.

While I still leave it up to debate, I agree with you. Who in their right mind would choose to have the brunt of American society's condemnation come down upon them? You'd have to be a masochistic motherfer. And I know some people are, but not that many people.

For the record, I am a Christian, just not as over the top obnoxious like some folks here. :yes:

Joke about going to hell...get preached to by GoVols15. :eek:lol:

I went to Catholic school from 2nd grade through high school.

John 14: 15-17. Don't believe me read what Jesus says about your argument. You don't have to prove anything to me. By the way, going to a Catholic/Christian school does not make you a Christian. One other thing, thanks for saying I "preached at" you, that is exactly what Jesus commanded us to do.

John 14: 15-17. Don't believe me read what Jesus says about your argument. You don't have to prove anything to me. By the way, going to a Catholic/Christian school does not make you a Christian. One other thing, thanks for saying I "preached at" you, that is exactly what Jesus commanded us to do.

Sounds like you're the one with something to prove. You come across like a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Im at peace with my spirituality, and my relationship with God.

You seem to have a problem with me because I don't share your interpretation of God's word...that's not very Christian of you.

I will pray for you also. :good!:

What does Jesus have to say about this specific matter? Please enlighten us. I've tried to play nice, but I'm tired of this bullying. And you heard me right. Bullying. Cite facts or get out of here.

What does Jesus have to say about this specific matter? Please enlighten us. I've tried to play nice, but I'm tired of this bullying. And you heard me right. Bullying. Cite facts or get out of here.

"Bullying! Really! I have no anger here. All I have done is express my faith and cited the Word of God to make my points. I think you need to calm down a little bit. What specific matter do you cite? "Get out of here" wow!

Sounds like you're the one with something to prove. You come across like a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Im at peace with my spirituality, and my relationship with God.

You seem to have a problem with me because I don't share your interpretation of God's word...that's not very Christian of you.

I will pray for you also. :good!:

Thanks for prayer! I sure appreciate it! I don't have a problem with you at all ... I guess we just have to agree to disagree on certain issues. If you are happy with your relationship with God then I am happy for you. Like you, I am happy also! Good luck!

One other thing, your comment about me being a member of Westboro Baptist Church was judgmental and uncalled for. Just so you know I am an Army veteran and put my life on the line for you to make comments like you did about me. I know you didn't know, but I take comments like that personal. Some of my friends have died and been wounded.

Last edited:
Thanks for prayer! I sure appreciate it! I don't have a problem with you at all ... I guess we just have to agree to disagree on certain issues. If you are happy with your relationship with God then I am happy for you. Like you, I am happy also! Good luck!

One other thing, your comment about me being a member of Westboro Baptist Church was judgmental and uncalled for. Just so you know I am an Army veteran and put my life on the line for you to make comments like you did about me. I know you didn't know, but I take comments like that personal. Some of my friends have died and been wounded.

You are the very definition of a hypocrite.

Your claim that I was "blind to the love of God" was just as judgmental and uncalled for, not to mention your suggestion that I was not a Christian after I mentioned my Catholic upbringing.

Thanks for your service, now get over yourself.

Last edited:
You are the very definition of a hypocrite.

Your claim that I was "blind to the love of God" was just as judgmental and uncalled for, not to mention your suggestion that I was not a Christian after I mentioned my Catholic upbringing.

Thanks for your service, now get over yourself.

You sir have a reading comprehension problem! I think you need to get over yourself and grow up! Enough said to you, now spew on some more with your childish comments ... I will not dignify your anger with any more comments. I have more important things to do. You are not worth my time.

You sir have a reading comprehension problem! I think you need to get over yourself and grow up! Enough said to you, now spew on some more with your childish comments ... I will not dignify your anger with any more comments. I have more important things to do. You are not worth my time.

And you're a self-righteous a$$.

God bless. :salute:

Are you freaking kidding me? People have chosen to shove gerbils up their a&ses, to be murderers, pedophiles, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, put corks in their ears and do all kinds of things against societal norms.

VN Store

Back