Greg Oden, whats our plan of attack?

I was taking up for you. Half of 68 is 34 therefore you saying he had nearly half the points was accurate.

Just the Facts its ok Nearly Lets play Horse Shoes. Leaners count. But if he had played 40 minutes he still would not have scored half. only 26.4 LOL.

I knew that and appreciate it. I was simply piling on more to the fact that he "took over"

Yes he did. I say let him wreck havoc underneath. Cut off the other 4 guys and make him beat us himself. If Lofton and Smith are on, Oden can't hit 3's

If you go to there web sites his production is way down at the end of the season against competive teams. He look tired the last several times I have seen him play. Fatigue for the season may be setting in.

the last time Oden Scored over 20 points was 1-20-07 Since then he has had no other 20+ point games.

Not true. He scored 22 on March 9 against Michigan. He's also been double-digit in boards the last 4 games in a row.

I am so sorry he Scored 24 versus Tennessee.

29 Versus Iowa 1/20/07

22 Versus Michigan 3/9/07 with 8 Rebounds

22 total rebounds in the NCAAs against Xavier/Central Conn.

14 pts versus Xavier/ 19 pts versus Central Conn.

Look at Wisconsin Box Scores all 2 games. Its not that impressive.

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2006-2007/teamstat.html

I am so sorry he Scored 24 versus Tennessee.

29 Versus Iowa 1/20/07

22 Versus Michigan 3/9/07 with 8 Rebounds

22 total rebounds in the NCAAs against Xavier/Central Conn.

14 pts versus Xavier/ 19 pts versus Central Conn.

Look at Wisconsin Box Scores all 2 games. Its not that impressive.

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2006-2007/teamstat.html
again, his major impact is defense and rebounding. He completely changes their defensive game plan and lets them be super aggressive on the perimeter. That is an enormous advantage. We're very aggressive on D, but pay for it by giving up tons of layups (not quite as bad this season)

VN Store

Back