Gray baseball hat

Yes!! ( As I have stated from my first post about it and WHY Volshop does not have any now.)
They will get more NEXT YEAR because of our success this year.

Welp, that is a **** turn around time, pathetic really.

I appreciate the debate.

It's unfortunate, and it's an indictment on how businesses operate. It really shouldn't be a big headache to produce a few hundred (or thousand) more jerseys in the middle of a post-season run when demand is very high, but that's just how the cookie crumbles right now. I guess I'll have to settle for picking one up for next season, but it sure would have been nice to have one to wear during this magical run.

Reactions: vol66
It's unfortunate, and it's an indictment on how businesses operate. It really shouldn't be a big headache to produce a few hundred (or thousand) more jerseys in the middle of a post-season run when demand is very high, but that's just bow the cookie crumbles right now. I guess I'll have to settle for picking one up for next season, but it sure would have been nice to have one to wear during this magical run.

I can’t change now, the Committee won’t have it but, yeah, it would be nice to start out with some over priced duds.

in my experience, they will typically get all new merch right before football season, for all sports. So it shouldn't b e much longer.

I waited almost a year for the new dri-fit gray hat, and it was last July when I bought it. I wore the first version out, and its now my yard work hat.

BTW, i would own everything dri-fit if they made it. Miracle fabric iyam

Reactions: ButchPlz and vol66
It's unfortunate, and it's an indictment on how businesses operate. It really shouldn't be a big headache to produce a few hundred (or thousand) more jerseys in the middle of a post-season run when demand is very high, but that's just how the cookie crumbles right now. I guess I'll have to settle for picking one up for next season, but it sure would have been nice to have one to wear during this magical run.
I don’t think it’s an indictment to say that businesses operate for profit. And that you’ll settle for getting one next season is exactly why they aren’t going to produce them for a smaller margin right now. Nike has no reason to try and rush production on Tennessee baseball unis

Reactions: Y9 Vol
I don’t think it’s an indictment to say that businesses operate for profit. And that you’ll settle for getting one next season is exactly why they aren’t going to produce them for a smaller margin right now. Nike has no reason to try and rush production on Tennessee baseball unis

I'm simply saying they COULD profit right now. Businesses are profit driven. And there is extremely high demand for Tennessee baseball gear. As others before me have said, if they didn't mass produce their retail gear in Chinese sweatshops a year in advance and were more agile, they'd have no problem filling spur of the moment orders to capitalize on trends like this.

I'm simply saying they COULD profit right now. Businesses are profit driven. And there is extremely high demand for Tennessee baseball gear. As others before me have said, if they didn't mass produce their retail gear in Chinese sweatshops a year in advance and were more agile, they'd have no problem filling spur of the moment orders to capitalize on trends like this.
To get product turned around quickly domestically or to have it flown in would be expensive and Tennessee baseball doesn’t move the needle for them

But…but…”I WANT ONE!!”

Selling 1,000 extra TN baseball jerseys is totally irrelevant to Nike. I know that we all think it is very important, but they do not. Plain and simple.

in my experience, they will typically get all new merch right before football season, for all sports. So it shouldn't b e much longer.

I waited almost a year for the new dri-fit gray hat, and it was last July when I bought it. I wore the first version out, and its now my yard work hat.

BTW, i would own everything dri-fit if they made it. Miracle fabric iyam
I have a single dri-fit shirt and it's the only thing I don't sweat through. I want to replace some of my UT shirts with dri-fit versions.

The crap tier fan gear Adidas was giving us is one reason I still never wear their stuff. Incorrectly sized shirts, awful/bland designs, lack of polyester (dri-fit) material options, uneven color matching for the orange, etc. So many issues.

I have one of the 59Fifty low pro hats and it is just the opposite for me. I feel like with my big noggin I need the height of a traditional 59Fifty hat.

So I took a leap of faith and ordered 2 of these bad boys this weekend. One for me, one for my teenage son.

View attachment 372499
It makes me so happy that this hat was delivered the day we punched our ticket to Omaha.

Before I knew how pointless it was, I naively searched for a cream jersey and came across this Twitter post from Volshop from two years ago. And if you scroll down a bit through the Twitter thread, Volshop also mentions that Nike gives them one chance per year to order jerseys. Better order about 5 million this time around!

Before I knew how pointless it was, I naively searched for a cream jersey and came across this Twitter post from Volshop from two years ago. And if you scroll down a bit through the Twitter thread, Volshop also mentions that Nike gives them one chance per year to order jerseys. Better order about 5 million this time around!

Someone in this thread has been trying to tell people that getting inventory from Nike is tough. I guess that person kinda knows what he is talking about, huuuum.

they sell the grey hats at the volshop beside neyland. i got a grey baseball jersey from some dude at the baseball stadium for $200 straight up

I have a single dri-fit shirt and it's the only thing I don't sweat through. I want to replace some of my UT shirts with dri-fit versions.
I know it can be expensive, but i have started to accumulate a lot now. I wear dri fit socks to work. My hunting socks are dri-fit armour football socks. I can put some wool over them and stay toasty, but rarely have to. I also wear my grey T drifit pullover as a base layer hunting. Miracle fabric.

Even if you do break a sweat, you dry really fast. Worth its weight in gold when in the outdoors.

My son has a Size M/L that has never been worn. He doesn’t like how tall it is. $35.A8D8CCCE-D709-4C27-A330-0F1D13C1DA09.jpeg8FE9D618-61DF-4FD7-9B5A-9F181FE7CF33.jpegE4BA3662-042E-424C-9DE3-5D5FF093AFE5.jpeg4E9B8356-C1AB-4815-9392-DCFF146E3BD1.jpeg

VN Store

Back