Gray baseball hat

Nike needs to step up their game. The most passionate fan base in America finally has a winning team and wants to buy some jerseys, caps, etc. Come on man!

You can’t get it because our baseball team has never been more popular and they’re sold out. Nobody gave a crap before.

C’mon man, I was there today, I did buy a shirt that you could get anywhere, but there’s hardly anything at that merch booth at all, it’s pitiful, and lots of people have been trying to get either the cream or the gray jerseys for months, willing to spend $100, ya can’t get them.

Had this one for a few years-New Era fitted. Just get a pink “Daddy” hat, ‘cause we going to be Duke’s!

Attachments

• 48E1FFCA-1051-4E6F-94B2-E9A03F46181E.jpeg
    48E1FFCA-1051-4E6F-94B2-E9A03F46181E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 9
C’mon man, I was there today, I did buy a shirt that you could get anywhere, but there’s hardly anything at that merch booth at all, it’s pitiful, and lots of people have been trying to get either the cream or the gray jerseys for months, willing to spend $100, ya can’t get them.
Everybody wants the Nike gear.

Forecasting is done against the previous years sales. Nike has the most schools in their gear. Therefore, once production is set, they can not “just make more” for any one school. The production is set 9 months in advance.

There will be more retail gear put into production this off season based on this year’s sales.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Forecasting is done against the previous years sales. Nike has the most schools in their gear. Therefore, once production is set, they can not “just make more” for any one school. The production is set 9 months in advance.

There will be more retail gear put into production this off season based on this year’s sales.

A company could be far more agile if they utilized at least one manufacturer not inside a third world or authoritarian nation less than 10 time zones away

VN Store

Back