Gray baseball hat

I actually bought one of these a few years ago in the size that I buy New Era hats and I hated the way it fit my head. Buying fitted hats online is a leap of faith.

My girlfriend actually bought it at a TJ Max in Nashville a couple years ago. I wear 7 1/8 and it’s a 7 3/8. I’ve worn it around the house while watching a game maybe once or twice. I’m not big on flat bills but wish they made more regular hats with this style Power T.

59 Low pro. Maybe it’s just me but the regular one looks humongous on my head
I have one of the 59Fifty low pro hats and it is just the opposite for me. I feel like with my big noggin I need the height of a traditional 59Fifty hat.

So I took a leap of faith and ordered 2 of these bad boys this weekend. One for me, one for my teenage son.

1623080492957.png

Forecasting is done against the previous years sales. Nike has the most schools in their gear. Therefore, once production is set, they can not “just make more” for any one school. The production is set 9 months in advance.

There will be more retail gear put into production this off season based on this year’s sales.

It’s what happens when a school says...

Ya know, I am tired of doing this stuff, let’s let someone else do it and see if they will pay US to do so...so the school is now at the whim of said company and they give up control, it’s also why THE F’N HOTDOGS look like they were cooked two days ago and they taste worse than that!!!

No one here understands the fulfillment end of this deal better than me, and I totally understand that baseball is the furthest thing away from making a business decision as it can be, but C’mon...anyone who’s ever made a t’shirt knows that a company the size of NIKE can turn around some shirts, jerseys.

It’s their freaking design for crying out loud!!!

Reactions: StarRaider
Forecasting is done against the previous years sales. Nike has the most schools in their gear. Therefore, once production is set, they can not “just make more” for any one school. The production is set 9 months in advance.

There will be more retail gear put into production this off season based on this year’s sales.
Are you familiar w forecasting?

It’s what happens when a school says...

Ya know, I am tired of doing this stuff, let’s let someone else do it and see if they will pay US to do so...so the school is now at the whim of said company and they give up control, it’s also why THE F’N HOTDOGS look like they were cooked two days ago and they taste worse than that!!!

No one here understands the fulfillment end of this deal better than me, and I totally understand that baseball is the furthest thing away from making a business decision as it can be, but C’mon...anyone who’s ever made a t’shirt knows that a company the size of NIKE can turn around some shirts, jerseys.

It’s their freaking design for crying out loud!!!

Actually, it IS their SIZE that hinders them.

Actually, it IS their SIZE that hinders them.

Walk tall and carry a big stick! Most SEC baseball stadiums have a store, I have played 200 seat clubs that have more space than that...again...it’s their design, and there are none available, none, it’s easier to buy a legit 70,s jersey off of eBay than to get a current baseball jersey. Combined attendance was shy of 12,000, C’mon!!!!

Walk tall and carry a big stick! Most SEC baseball stadiums have a store, I have played 200 seat clubs that have more space than that...again...it’s their design, and there are none available, none, it’s easier to buy a legit 70,s jersey off of eBay than to get a current baseball jersey. Combined attendance was shy of 12,000, C’mon!!!!

I get it, but Nike had no history to base extra production capacity for TN Baseball on.
It will be adjusted for next year and more product will be available.
(Baseball has not ever been an after thought for Nike since about February. They are balls to the wall producing football retail.)
It sucks, but the truth of the giant that is Nike.

I get it, but Nike had no history to base extra production capacity for TN Baseball on.
It will be adjusted for next year and more product will be available.
(Baseball has not ever been an after thought for Nike since about February. They are balls to the wall producing football retail.)
It sucks, but the truth of the giant that is Nike.

Tell me all about it when we get Oregon in the Super, they will change unis every other inning.

I know how big they are, C’mon man...the ball got dropped it is what it is.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
Tell me all about it when we get Oregon in the Super, they will change unis every other inning.

I know how big they are, C’mon man...the ball got dropped it is what it is.

You are coming at it from a different angle, but we are saying the same thing. I am just trying to bring clarity to why we are very lacking on Nike game gear to buy.

(UO orders their multitude of uniforms well in advance. They are not made on the spot.)

You are coming at it from a different angle, but we are saying the same thing. I am just trying to bring clarity to why we are very lacking on Nike game gear to buy.

(UO orders their multitude of uniforms well in advance. They are not made on the spot.)

Not here to argue. I understand the complexities of licensing agreements, but the guy who was hired largely for his fundraising and mgmt. skills, needs to step up. He may want to leave his mark, but his real job is to not F up a good thing. Shirts are easy, we ain’t Austin Peay.

Not here to argue. I understand the complexities of licensing agreements, but the guy who was hired largely for his fundraising and mgmt. skills, needs to step up. He may want to leave his mark, but his real job is to not F up a good thing. Shirts are easy, we ain’t Austin Peay.

DW carries no blame for the way Nike does its forecasting. But if blaming someone makes you feel better, it is your right.

Reactions: TNnative
DW carries no blame for the way Nike does its forecasting. But if blaming someone makes you feel better, it is your right.

So your stance is, The University of Tennessee, an institution with considerable clout, can’t call their Nike representative and ask for 50 regional championship T shirts, for the players? Because Nike didn’t forecast it? Really?

That may not be DW’s job, but he’s the boss.

I wouldn’t call them either, a local print shop would be a better solution and UT could choose that option as well.

But...today is a day to celebrate, we’re hosting a SUPER, so is UF, but they ain’t playing in it!!!

No disrespect to Law and 99 intended.

So your stance is, The University of Tennessee, an institution with considerable clout, can’t call their Nike representative and ask for 50 regional championship T shirts, for the players? Because Nike didn’t forecast it? Really?

That may not be DW’s job, but he’s the boss.

I wouldn’t call them either, a local print shop would be a better solution and UT could choose that option as well.

But...today is a day to celebrate, we’re hosting a SUPER, so is UF, but they ain’t playing in it!!!

No disrespect to Law and 99 intended.

I am just telling you how Nike works.

Every statement you make is from an emotional perspective. I get it, but you are also giving me cause to think you actually have no idea about the process. (Have you stopped to think that maybe CVT did not want Regional swag given out as we still have more games to win and our job is not finished?)

I am just telling you how Nike works.

Every statement you make is from an emotional perspective. I get it, but you are also giving me cause to think you actually have no idea about the process. (Have you stopped to think that maybe CVT did not want Regional swag given out as we still have more games to win and our job is not finished?)

Sure I did. I also know UT can’t just call up any old body if it’s in breach of their agreement with Nike. I was trying to make it plain, vanilla, no icing, no whip cream colored jerseys, no cherry on top, so...let’s get down to the very basics.

You think Volshop would like some jerseys? You think they could sell them?

If your answer is yes to both, we agree.

Sure I did. I also know UT can’t just call up any old body if it’s in breach of their agreement with Nike. I was trying to make it plain, vanilla, no icing, no whip cream colored jerseys, no cherry on top, so...let’s get down to the very basics.

You think Volshop would like some jerseys? You think they could sell them?

If your answer is yes to both, we agree.

Yes!! ( As I have stated from my first post about it and WHY Volshop does not have any now.)
They will get more NEXT YEAR because of our success this year.

VN Store

Back