'20 Grad Transfer ILB Jabril Cox

For real though, I just had a Kroger pizza and the only football I ever played was on the Nintendo.
I was about to say. Good luck throwing a football with a torn rotator cuff. Guess I missed the blue font.

JJP started to resemble a football player near the end of the season. I expect him to be in the rotation at least.

For real though, I just had a Kroger pizza and the only football I ever played was on the Nintendo.
Which Nintendo though? It makes a difference. 8 track cassette Nintendo (can't remember the name) or Wii?

I was about to say. Good luck throwing a football with a torn rotator cuff. Guess I missed the blue font.

JJP started to resemble a football player near the end of the season. I expect him to be in the rotation at least.
No...it can be done. Seen it with my own 2 eyes.

sqtYh99.gif

They really need to land this kid. He's a much needed pass rusher with proven ability. Not sure how well it will translate vs SEC OL play but he has a skillset that's a major need with Taylor graduating and headed to play on Sundays.
Totally agree. I am really high on Baron though. I think he is a force day 1.

If we can land this guy it would be more critical than any offensive transfer. Our front 7 would be set.

Played QB in college with a partially torn rotator cuff in my throwing arm. Also had a seperated shoulder in non throwing arm.

And played it well....thanks for asking.

Like I said, its just part of the game.

And then joined the military and went straight through before having surgery. Combat operations. Never missed a day. Missed 1 football game.
What branch of service?

I don’t know if the Vols are still involved, but I noticed this video browsing YouTube. Seems like there are some questions regarding Cox’s physicality.

I kinda hope we aren’t involved. Depending how long this corona thing drags on, this isn’t exactly the best offseason to bring in a one year rental player if they won’t even get a good offseason to get ready to contribute year one. Especially if the player is making such a drastic jump in competition.

I kinda hope we aren’t involved. Depending how long this corona thing drags on, this isn’t exactly the best offseason to bring in a one year rental player if they won’t even get a good offseason to get ready to contribute year one. Especially if the player is making such a drastic jump in competition.
Probably wont be college football this year

VN Store

Back