'20 Grad Transfer ILB Jabril Cox

tbones0711

Salsa and Shine lite my fahr
You can’t be serious. This kid was supposed to be the crown jewel of the class. He barely got into school based on academics and then shows up out of shape and after two years still isn’t “ready”? I know this is unpopular in today’s no judgement environment, but at some point you have to question the players choices and lack of performance.
Have you ever heard of a ruptured almost torn lambrum? Yeah quit judging the matter if you don't have the full details....also practiced a little too early and DKjr. hit him exactly in the wrong spot and aggravated the matter. Biggest problem on VN is posters uninformed opinions.

bluetick2

TheVolsWillRiseAgain!
Have you ever heard of a ruptured almost torn lambrum? Yeah quit judging the matter if you don't have the full details....also practiced a little too early and DKjr. hit him exactly in the wrong spot and aggravated the matter. Biggest problem on VN is posters uninformed opinions.
He was healthy enough to dress out and play, so I dont see the problem. Thats part of the game.

benholt06

Going against Northern Iowa and UC Davis vs Alabama and Georgia is a helluva step up.

If coach thinks he's ready tho I'd be glad to have him.

golfer89

He is visiting LSU next weekend... Everybody wants this kid... Bama, Clemson, Texas, Georgia... Love to have this player but LSU in good shape right now !!!!! Bo Pelini has a good relationship with this kid...

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
First person to ever like Bo Pelini
Muschamp is married. There’s a Mrs. Mullen*. I got the joke but Bo gets his defenses to play together and they like him. And it’s LSU and they got anybody they wanted when their offensive playbook had three plays in it (and two didn’t work). I’d be shocked if he doesn’t go there.

He could easily be our MLB this season and let To’o To’o stay playing the WLB most of the time.

titansvolsfaninga

Muschamp is married. There’s a Mrs. Mullen*. I got the joke but Bo gets his defenses to play together and they like him. And it’s LSU and they got anybody they wanted when their offensive playbook had three plays in it (and two didn’t work). I’d be shocked if he doesn’t go there.

He could easily be our MLB this season and let To’o To’o stay playing the WLB most of the time.
Pruitt and Ansley ain't no slouches either. Given the talent, or lack there of, that we had last year, it can be argued that the defense carried this team. That is a helluva coaching job by everyone on that side of the ball.

WBO

He was healthy enough to dress out and play, so I dont see the problem. Thats part of the game.
Not sure you've ever had a significant injury and tried to do something athletic. I once thought the same thing, then tore a ligament in my knee. You can dress out and play, but you look like your grandmother dressed out in your uniform and played in your place.

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
Not sure you've ever had a significant injury and tried to do something athletic. I once thought the same thing, then tore a ligament in my knee. You can dress out and play, but you look like your grandmother dressed out in your uniform and played in your place.
1583688840977.gif

bluetick2

TheVolsWillRiseAgain!
Ive played plenty hurt. Thank you.

An article on Volquest today, theyre saying he has battled "minor injuries" through his 1st 2 years.

But, hey, whatever fits your narrative I suppose.

VolQuest

bluetick2

TheVolsWillRiseAgain!
Have you played hurt in the SEC?
Played QB in college with a partially torn rotator cuff in my throwing arm. Also had a seperated shoulder in non throwing arm.

And played it well....thanks for asking.

Like I said, its just part of the game.

And then joined the military and went straight through before having surgery. Combat operations. Never missed a day. Missed 1 football game.

Last edited:

nicksjuzunk

Lived through Night of the Living Mad Cow
Played QB in college with a partially torn rotator cuff in my throwing arm. Also had a seperated shoulder in non throwing arm.

And played it well....thanks for asking.

Like I said, its just part of the game.

And then joined the military and went straight through before having surgery. Combat operations. Never missed a day. Missed 1 football game.
Oh yeah, well I’m grilling chicken right now, so I’m pretty much superior in every way

VN Store

Sponsors