Got him - transfer Isaiah Neyor commits to UT

I’ll take anyone that wants to play for us, but people in here are acting like he’s the next randy moss and that’s just not true. He’s a 2 star that’ll probably play like a 3 star. Better than nothing.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
in case you haven't noticed, you are not allowed to play defense anymore. it's illegal. you live and die by your o line. luckily, ut are o line experts. always have been.

Big WR recruit and all alot of you guys have to say is whining @ defense. We had a very pleasant surprise from the ESP on defense. We also just undid losing our up and coming SDE whose back in the fold.
I have a sneaking suspicion that our staff may realize that Pitt, UF, UGA, UA, UM, UK, and PU all boat raced our defense. Can we not just be excited for a stud WR that we truly needed, and be patient and anticipate news on the defensive Xfers coming soon? C'mon y'all!

If Tennessee cant stop the run all we will see next season are teams playing time of possession games and running down our throats. All of the offensive weapons we have sitting on the sidelines watching our defense get gassed. We have got to vastly improve our defense. Exciting team to watch with the ball for sure though! Defensive front 7 are critical going forward. Go Vols!

Au contraire, Eyeore! Heupel and Ekeler are in the Special Teams Lab this minute working on an array of onside kickoffs to get more possessions next year while reducing our snaps on Defense.

Our Kickoff Artist in 2022, whether Toby Wilson or Paxton Brooks or Other, is my darkhorse candidate for Heisman. Personally, I’m pulling for Brooks if he returns. Would be cool to have a 6’6”” 185 lb Heisman winner.

I probably shouldn’t have divulged this info this early in public. Just stoked about the prospects of winning games, including UGA and U of Gump, by an avg of 66-59.

VN Store

Back