Got him - transfer Isaiah Neyor commits to UT

If Tennessee cant stop the run all we will see next season are teams playing time of possession games and running down our throats. All of the offensive weapons we have sitting on the sidelines watching our defense get gassed. We have got to vastly improve our defense. Exciting team to watch with the ball for sure though! Defensive front 7 are critical going forward. Go Vols!

Back to WRU?

Great addition for our explosive O!

I believe our staff is working on serious D additions too.

WELCOME to Big Orange Nation young man!!!

BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If Tennessee cant stop the run all we will see next season are teams playing time of possession games and running down our throats. All of the offensive weapons we have sitting on the sidelines watching our defense get gassed. We have got to vastly improve our defense. Exciting team to watch with the ball for sure though! Defensive front 7 are critical going forward. Go Vols!

Worked well for Kentucky this year.

And cramps. Don't forget cramps.

This staff needs to address the defense of not we will be fighting for 7 wins again
Every program but Bama and GA have to fight for their 7 wins every year. No team but those teams have it written down that 7 is a guarantee and 11 is their expectation. You think KY thinks they are passed barely getting bowl eligible. Relax my man. We make teams know they have to change their system to beat us. They have to score to beat us. We put pressure on teams. We win enough and defensive players will come.

Reactions: DERELICK_MY_VOLS
Best WR duo in the country 2022 no bullspit this is HUGE.

Edit: This is better than signing the #1 WR recruit this guy is proven ELITE I’m freaking out Tillman may have just become WR2 ijs. Gbo omg
If u thought the offense was explosive this year wait til September 2022

VN Store

Back