Go Ahead and Hate Me for This

What is the obsession with CJC's weight? He has been this weight for awhile. Is it truly because of a concern for his health, or because he doesn't fit the physical appearance you think he should entail. If he feels the extra weight is a problem, he will do something about it.

Jim Chaney is a grown ass man. Gauranteed he has a plan for all details in his life. If he wants to lose weight, he will. He may want to retire, pardon the saying, 'fat and happy'.

There are more obese people here, but in cali you literally have human feces and used needles and drug use stations set up in the streets. Its a literal 💩 hole. I would rather walk among the land whales than those nutcases anyday. And no, not all west coast people. There are some good patriots left out there.

Sounds like the opinion of someone who's not only never been there, but instead got a copy-pasted opinion from a certain "news" organization that will remain nameless. I've been numerous times, this past time for 3 months, it's beautiful. I've lived and worked in Lompoc, Oceanside, 29 Palms, and few other places I can't name in the desert for years. Hell, Slab City isn't even that bad and those people are transient.
The point I was making is that you don't see ginormous fat folks out there bc people seem to give more of a **** about themselves AND those around them. Or they're just happier maybe, I dunno, but as someone who has lived in both Cali and middle TN I can tell you something shocking - they are more outdoorsy then people here. It's true, whether on the coast, in the mountains or the desert, they get more exercise, are fitter and happier.
Just something I noticed.
Happiest States in America

Sounds like the opinion of someone who's not only never been there, but instead got a copy-pasted opinion from a certain "news" organization that will remain nameless. I've been numerous times, this past time for 3 months, it's beautiful. I've lived and worked in Lompoc, Oceanside, 29 Palms, and few other places I can't name in the desert for years. Hell, Slab City isn't even that bad and those people are transient.
The point I was making is that you don't see ginormous fat folks out there bc people seem to give more of a **** about themselves AND those around them. Or they're just happier maybe, I dunno, but as someone who has lived in both Cali and middle TN I can tell you something shocking - they are more outdoorsy then people here. It's true, whether on the coast, in the mountains or the desert, they get more exercise, are fitter and happier.
Just something I noticed.
Happiest States in America

No, san fran is literally trash now. "Safe injection sites" for heroin users, insane homeless population, and yes human feces in the streets. Pretending its some lie from fox news is idiotic. West coast has its own issues.

Chaney Letter,
Not that I expect you to read this, Jim. Still, I implore you to lose weight. During training periods you’re outside trudging hither and thither coaching players. Further, our area of the country is forecasting a major heatwave. Thus added stress even for well-tuned bodies.

We love you, Chaney. We believe you’re the key to bringing back a real offense to our team. But they can’t happen if you collapse due to cardiovascular failure or other deliberating condition due in whole or part of your weight. Please lose weight. You can’t coach from a casket, Jim. Even a beam up by the USS Enterprise can't bring you up from that.View attachment 213414

Sincerely,
WoodsmanVol

WTF?
Stupid is as Stupid does!

VN Store

Back