Ghislaine Maxwell

Luther is like the band nerd who gets tasked to mop up sweat on the basketball court, misses a spot on purpose, and when someone slips feels like he has won one against the jocks.
Luther is the guy who feels vindicated when a jock is injured during a game.
It never ceases to amaze me how wrong you guys can be.
Did you read the post I was responding too?
And the post that post was responding too?
Nope. Didn’t need to. That meme is pretty much what comes to mind when I read your replies, ALL of your replies. 🤷‍♂️
Which ones were those? I didn't see you quote or reply to anything.
This is the chain. (completely irrelevant and insignificant)

Does the info above make Ms, Maxwell any less of a Trump buddy? Hell no.

Does it make her any more of a Trump buddy? Hell no
If we claimed every photo of a celebrity at all celebrity events were buddies we would not trust any of them.
Trust me, I'm not really a defender of Trump, do not like a lot of what he does, plus I am suspicious of how much he was really involved with Epstein. Whatever the truth is I hope it all comes out, no matter who it is. But, based on the total corruption in our government and the entire legal system, I don't have much faith. What I do believe is. if they discover Trump does have a history with Epstein it will be used against him, he has too many enemies for it not to.
I'm not buying that they could not find GM, and I find the timing political.

Does it make her any more of a Trump buddy? Hell no
If we claimed every photo of a celebrity at all celebrity events were buddies we would not trust any of them.
Trust me, I'm not really a defender of Trump, do not like a lot of what he does, plus I am suspicious of how much he was really involved with Epstein. Whatever the truth is I hope it all comes out, no matter who it is. But, based on the total corruption in our government and the entire legal system, I don't have much faith. What I do believe is. if they discover Trump does have a history with Epstein it will be used against him, he has too many enemies for it not to.
I'm not buying that they could not find GM, and I find the timing political.

Let it all come out and let the chips fall wherever . I’m still betting she gets it in head with a pipe wrench from a plumber working on the “ broken water line “ in her cell that just happened to have short circuited all the cameras pointing at her cell while all 5 guards are off getting a cup of coffee .

Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly has ‘secret’ video footage of Prince Andrew

200707-prince-andrew-ghislaine-maxwell-video.jpg

Accused Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly has secret video footage of Britain’s Prince Andrew — and she may be willing to share it with prosecutors, a distant relative of the prince claimed in an interview published Tuesday.

Christina Oxenberg, who said she’s a former friend of Maxwell and Epstein, told The Sun that Maxwell previously boasted to her about procuring girls for the multimillionaire and explained how they would secretly record their acquaintances.

Prince Andrew, the Queen’s son, was allegedly one of Maxwell and Epstein’s friends who came under the covert surveillance, according to the report.

“He is one of many johns, all of whom were videotaped by Ghislaine,” Oxenberg claimed to The Sun.

“He is not a victim here, but Ghislaine was never his friend, she was taping him,” she added. “Friends don’t tape friends.”

Oxenberg — who is the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia, Prince Andrew’s second cousin — said she met Maxwell and Epstein in the early 1990s and interacted with them on a number of occasions.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/07/ghislaine-maxwell-allegedly-has-video-footage-of-prince-andrew/

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly has ‘secret’ video footage of Prince Andrew

200707-prince-andrew-ghislaine-maxwell-video.jpg

Accused Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly has secret video footage of Britain’s Prince Andrew — and she may be willing to share it with prosecutors, a distant relative of the prince claimed in an interview published Tuesday.

Christina Oxenberg, who said she’s a former friend of Maxwell and Epstein, told The Sun that Maxwell previously boasted to her about procuring girls for the multimillionaire and explained how they would secretly record their acquaintances.

Prince Andrew, the Queen’s son, was allegedly one of Maxwell and Epstein’s friends who came under the covert surveillance, according to the report.

“He is one of many johns, all of whom were videotaped by Ghislaine,” Oxenberg claimed to The Sun.

“He is not a victim here, but Ghislaine was never his friend, she was taping him,” she added. “Friends don’t tape friends.”

Oxenberg — who is the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia, Prince Andrew’s second cousin — said she met Maxwell and Epstein in the early 1990s and interacted with them on a number of occasions.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/07/ghislaine-maxwell-allegedly-has-video-footage-of-prince-andrew/
Finally the golden showers tape is to be revealed. It was Andrew on Lolita island all along.😉

Last edited:

Very interesting times we are living in! There are some names on the list of people that were involved with the Epstein's evilness and that they have either been imprisoned or executed that I am really surprised in.
One example is Joe Diffie the country star that supposedly died of the virus recently. It just so happens that I have a family member that knows several country stars through his business and he knew Joe Diffie very well, they were close. He told me no way he was involved with Epstein and that he had talked to his family at the time of his death about his final arrangements. And, believe me if he thought he was he would have told me. Strange that his name was not on the flight logs.
Of course it is possible, but along with few other names I find very surprising.

No matter what dirt the slut Maxwell has on anyone, she is going to do time in prison. It's just a matter of how many years it will be. She is, I think, 56 years old.

A Few Names Listed On Epstein Flight Logs:

Bill Richardson, Former Governor of New Mexico

John Glenn, Astronaut & Senator

Prince Andrew
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1096305/jeffrey-epstein-flight-paedos-private-jet-lolita-express/#
Ghislaine Maxwell
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1096305/jeffrey-epstein-flight-paedos-private-jet-lolita-express/#
Bill Clinton

Naomi Campbell
Chris Tucker

Alan Dershowitz

Assets and Wealth: For many years Ghislaine lived in luxurious New York City town home that was bought by an Epstein-controlled corporation in 2000 for $4.95 million. The property was sold in April 2016 for $15 million. Ghislaine was the beneficiary of the sale. She also reportedly owns property in her native England.

According to the indictment released by the FBI in the wake of her 2020 arrest, investigators found in excess of 15 bank accounts tied to Ms. Maxwell. The total balance was at least $20 million. The government also asserted that between 2007 and 2011 alone, at least $20 million was transferred from Jeffrey Epstein's accounts to accounts controlled by Ms. Maxwell.

Ghislaine was arrested at a 156-acre estate in Bradford, New Hampshire. An LLC purchased the estate in December 2019 for $1.1 million in an all-cash deal. The main house on the property is 4,300 square feet and has 4 bedrooms.

Ghislaine Maxwell Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

VN Store

Back