Ghislaine Maxwell

I’m sure her spending money isn’t kept in her yoga bra.

Not bra. People like these have connections to other rich and powerful people. Often rock solid evidence that implicates them, too. That includes British royalty, elected officials, corporate bigwigs, even high clergy folks, and others who have the, the younger, the better fixation. So, these roaches have ways of getting money to pay for scurrying away from the light of being outed.

Not bra. People like these have connections to other rich and powerful people. Often rock solid evidence that implicates them, too. That includes British royalty, elected officials, corporate bigwigs, even high clergy folks, and others who have the, the younger, the better fixation. So, these roaches have ways of getting money to pay for scurrying away from the light of being outed.
I’m sure ghislaine is comfortable and quiet. The roaches scurry in and out of the news very quickly. Then fade away.

Well damn

That's why folks to whom the tweet matters, always screen grab them. If you are a Windows OS user, it has a built-in screenshot feature. It's called a Snipping Tool. I'm partial to SnagIt myself, but Windows does the job rather well.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Before this so called list comes out, what distraction will be newsworthy? Another domestic terror attack on our transportation system or balloon flyover? Maybe gas prices will decrease significantly.

Reactions: Wireless1
Before this so called list comes out, what distraction will be newsworthy? Another domestic terror attack on our transportation system or balloon flyover? Maybe gas prices will decrease significantly.
I think they decided to go with train derailments to cover up for this Groomer.

Reactions: AirVol

VN Store

Back