Ghislaine Maxwell

Ghislaine will become Qanon's replacement, "J"anon with all her hidden secrets from her "protected" location
Again, it's hard to read whether or not you are being sarcastic. I do believe she has plenty of secrets. I also believe that that is why she is going to get a reduced sentence. I highly doubt she will be allowed to talk about any of it and that her demise will be made clear to her should she do so. Whether or not she has the ability or desire to speak anonymously is another thing, but I would highly doubt she does or will. Nah. The child raping elitists will get away with it once again.

I watched the Netflix production “Ghislaine”. Not much different from “Epstein” documentary. There’s so many layers to this including the people involved, we may never know the depth because clearly there are people involved that saw to it Epstein would keep his mouth shut. Makes almost no sense Ghislaine would still be alive unless “people” know she has a poison pill stashed that would ruin them and/or get them killed.

I watched the Netflix production “Ghislaine”. Not much different from “Epstein” documentary. There’s so many layers to this including the people involved, we may never know the depth because clearly there are people involved that saw to it Epstein would keep his mouth shut. Makes almost no sense Ghislaine would still be alive unless “people” know she has a poison pill stashed that would ruin them and/or get them killed.

She's in her 60's serving 20 years and there is no parole in the federal system so why not drop the poison pill? She'll probably die in prison anyway.

She's in her 60's serving 20 years and there is no parole in the federal system so why not drop the poison pill? She'll probably die in prison anyway.

They cannot allow her to live. Even in prison.

CW thinks I am a loon..but there is no prosecution of the clients.

Reactions: AM64
They cannot allow her to live. Even in prison.

CW thinks I am a loon..but there is no prosecution of the clients.

I'm just wondering why she's keeping her mouth shut? She should be singing like a canary to every media outlet available.

I'm just wondering why she's keeping her mouth shut? She should be singing like a canary to every media outlet available.

Early in the process..just like Epstein. IMO.
Who is going to listen to her..a corrupt prosecution?

In earlier post she said she has all the videos. Leverage I suppose. and a threat. She is in rock and hard place.
She was a the power player in this Epstein cabal.

Or as far as we know she is sipping a Mediterranean drink in Israel now.
I dont trust anything. Even not sure bin Laden was killed. That ocean body dump off a ship..come on.
So I may be a vast conspiracist but they give me a reason every single time. It is always open ended.

In earlier post she said she has all the videos. Leverage I suppose. and a threat. She is in rock and hard place.

I dont trust anything. Even not sure bin Laden was killed. That ocean body dump off a ship..come on.
So I may be a vast conspiracist but they give me a reason every single time. It is always open ended.

Yeah, they'll claim she's in confinement but she'll in the witness protection program.

This whole GM issue shows how bad the media and the pols are intertwined. Has any journalists tried to do any journalism on this topic?

Reactions: Tnslim1 and AM64
There has to be someone in her life that she cares about, that either they have or have the ability to get to if she talks. She went out of her way to defend Prince Andrew the other day. Apparently one of the Epstein accusers is in a photo with the Prince, and she said that it wasn’t Andrew and that he was never involved in this stuff.

VN Store

Back