Ghislaine Maxwell

May not have got him a better deal but he did already basically get away with it once, why not a second time? My larger point is I don’t think these videos have much of any substance as far as guys we would recognize if they even exist at all.
Well, Epstein already got killed over the implications that there was video evidence. What blackmailer doesn't keep evidence?

They are all damned if they do and damned if they don’t where Maxwell staying alive is concerned.

With a Mossad daddy and his interesting death and Epstein’s questionable death, you can pretty much bet she has her ass covered six ways from Sunday with copies of everything set to be released if anything happens to her. That rumor is already out there concerning two attorneys unassociated with her normal circles.

I hope she has plenty of back up copies given to the right people.

A few years back i read a story about epstein from one of the girls who was at his place.
She said she made tens of thousands of dollars hooking up with these dudes. She said she was paid quite well.

That's funny, It's been showed hundreds of times, in hundreds of places. Who hasn't seen that. Wonder what fox was trying to accomplish cropping a well known photo.

Really? You wonder what Fox tried to accomplish by taking Trump out of the photo? You can't figure that one out?

I hope she has plenty of back up copies given to the right people.

A few years back i read a story about epstein from one of the girls who was at his place.
She said she made tens of thousands of dollars hooking up with these dudes. She said she was paid quite well.
He paid all the underage girls he was banging. They all knew what they were doing.

Yeah, they sure weren't chained in any basement. Those girls made a lot of money. Its interesting that more girls havent come out sbout this.
Right? Palm Beach must have a hell of a massage parlor happy ending industry thanks to Epstein.

Trumps best buddy
Eb-AX2LWAAIzdzP

Yeah, they sure weren't chained in any basement. Those girls made a lot of money. Its interesting that more girls havent come out sbout this.
Maxwell also threatened to kill them if they left. To say they were there totally on their own volition is kind of a stretch, and it isn't like they could legally consent anyway.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back