Georgia vs Oregon

Expansion of playoff hasn’t happened yet, and NIL is in it’s infancy. We’ll see. If nothing has changed in 5 years, perhaps it won’t.
I expect not much unfortunately will change by 2027 the same old teams still at the top. Saban will be 76 probaly still at Bama , Kirby only 52 still bringing in top 5 and top 3 classes at Georgia and both of those teams will still be the usual suspects along with Ohio St. to win the national championship. And where will we be? Unfortunately probaly somewhere around the middle of the pack, college football has a parity problem as in there is no parity it’s become so top heavy with the same 4 or 5 usual teams and they are only the ones with a legitimate chance to win it all every season. I don’t know what the answer is to break up that cycle but it’s become boring to watch frankly when you already know the outcome.

Good grief.

uga is and will always be a trash program with the most needy, annoying, passive aggressive fans in sports. I dont care what or how many games they win, nothing makes them more than a trash program with the worst fanbase in sports.

Take that uga love to an uga board. Its embarrassing we have Vol fans who kiss ugas rear end so passionately.
Tell us what you really think. :)

NIL and CFP expansion should help spread the wealth.

If not, Lord help us.
The CFP was supposed to bring parity with a four team format. It will be as successful in a 12 team format. It will be the top tier and a bunch of also rans who probably already lost to the top tier during the season.

The CFP was supposed to bring parity with a four team format. It will be as successful in a 12 team format. It will be the top tier and a bunch of also rans who probably already lost to the top tier during the season.
I think it will be better for the long haul, just not right away. Everything is cyclical, Bama isn’t going to be what they are once Saban leaves, Ryan Day may move on, Kirby seems to be in the drivers seat these days, but I recall a time where we used to trounce UGA annually .

I think it will be better for the long haul, just not right away. Everything is cyclical, Bama isn’t going to be what they are once Saban leaves, Ryan Day may move on, Kirby seems to be in the drivers seat these days, but I recall a time where we used to trounce UGA annually .
And playoffs dont help with any of that, extended or as is. I really think we see a return to norm once Saban is gone.

What's even crazier than the coaches he has forced to retire or move, is how many NC winning coaches he has gotten by redefining success, especially here in the SEC. Fulmer, Urban, chizik, Miles, Orgeron. And all, except for Fulmer, are younger than Saban.

Used to be schools were accepting of down turns after winning an NC, now you cant have two down seasons in a row or else you are gone.

It was some thread Joe started about a fishing boat.

38' cat...sweet..what brand? I teach LE tactics on boats...13 years and still going...and I love what a cat can do in open water. We don't have them. We run 31' Contenders; 25' USCG RB-S's; and 33' USCG RB-M's, but we see everything out there, and gimme a 32-35' cat with twin 300's or water jets, and I'm all over it.

Cat hull deserves a "cat name". I'll think on it.

Go Vols.

A worldcat is fine boat and I would take a 28ft cat over 35ft mono hull every day of the week. Great rides and lots of room, only downside is they just aren't the sexyiest boat on the water, well, until you know what they can do.

I disagree with cat being in the name. As a Volunteer fan mine will have a Tennessee themed name. Checkerboard, Give him six, General Neyland, Rocky Top, 10 A Sea,

I am sure others have come up with better names, just suggestions.

VN Store

Back