Georgia vs Oregon

Till we get back to being dominant on the lines of scrimmage then we aren’t challenging Georgia. And unfortunately for us Georgia gets all those big massive hulk dudes in recruiting every year.

Reactions: Titan05
At least in a little bit one of the teams I despise most will for sure lose. 100% chance

So this is the future of the college playoffs. Top 12 matchup and one team can put their backups in for the 2nd half
Pretty much yea. Hell they can expand it to 24 teams if they want the same old teams will continue to win it and be in the semis, Georgia , Bama, Ohio St. yawn college football has become so top heavy it reallly needs some parity to shake things up and make things exciting again but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Only 3 to 4 teams have a legitimate chance to win it all every year now.

I had to step away to get a bite to eat around halftime, back now and this is ridiculous. I thought the Ducks were a premier team? GA is kicking them all the way back to Oregon.

Pretty much yea. Hell they can expand it to 24 teams if they want the same old teams will continue to win it and be in the semis, Georgia , Bama, Ohio St. yawn college football has become so top heavy it reallly needs some parity to shake things up and make things exciting again but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Only 3 to 4 teams have a legitimate chance to win it all every year now.

NIL and CFP expansion should help spread the wealth.

If not, Lord help us.

One thing is for certain...UGA hasn't lost much from last year. Last year the defense was what made them so good. This year, it might be the offense. Can't believe the speed on that defense.

I admit to being a UGA fan 364 days out of the year. I've lived in GA since 1993. I will always be a VFL, and cheer for UT against UGA, but Georgia is playing at mid-season form in Game 1. They are going to be a tough out this year for anyone they play.

That being said, Go Vols!

Yes, sunshine. Georgia is stacked. Too early for rankings but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were better than last year.

But #11 ranked teams at least know how to tackle.

Oregon defense is tired, and it's starting to really show.

Yes, sunshine. Georgia is stacked. Too early for rankings but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were better than last year.

But #11 ranked teams at least know how to tackle.

It's clear Oregon is overrated. They wanted Oregon to be #11. I'm not sure they are Top 25 but they will roll through much of the PAC-12 and they all will talk about how improved they are. They aren't making any plays on either side of the ball.

Let's see how Utah handles the long road trip. If they do well, then Oregon can't blame this butt-kicking on Delta.

Reactions: tdawgs
With this whoopin, I wonder if Oregon fall out of the top 25

"Fall"? You fall off of a ladder. Oregon is taking a header from the top of MBS. "Splat" might be the better term...lol.

But given ESPN's love of all things Phil Knight, I expect Oregon to be at #5 in the next ESPN FPI, and UGA falls to #9.

:cool:

Don’t be terrified just accept that they are going to name their score on us again. I told a fellow Vol after Georgia beat us 41-0 in 2017 that I hope we all enjoyed that Hail Mary win over Georgia in 2016 because that will be the last time we beat Kirby for a long long time. Georgia gonna put about 10 in a row or more on us.
BS. Kirby's hips are firmly pressed against your lips homie. There's ass kissing and then there is you.

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back