Georgia throwing shade

UT hasn't done it's part in recent years, but in most SEC based fan sites, I see most normal SEC fans miss UT being part of the mix and acknowledge that the SEC is better when UT is in the thick of it.

Additionally, most LSU/Aub fans are happy about our trajectory because they want us beating Bama. UGA may not want to admit it, but they know we're about to make things interesting in the SEC E...along w/ UF. UGA D will be legit this year, but they could have some real challenges on offense...talented youth, but no experience...which is especially troubling on OL...as we all know.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Trains a comin'
DFJe.gif

Since I don't know any Georgia fans here in southern Illinois (and from everything I've read about them on VN, I'm grateful), I'll can tell you the Bammers up here are throwing similar shade. Cheaters and recruiting violations are their favorite words these days. They are worried and I'm loving it. Of course, it will be so much better when the wins return over these rivals.

Things that happened in 1980

Average Cost of new house $68,700
Average Income per year $19,500.00
Average cost new car $7,200.00
Rubik's Cube debuts
USA defeats the Soviet Union in the Miracle on Ice
Tragically, John Lennon was assassinated
Millions of viewers tuned in to see who shot J.R. Ewing on Dallas
Highest grossing movie: The Empire Strikes Back
Post-It notes are invented
The release of Pac-Man
Oh and lets not forget this one...The Georgia Bulldogs win their last championship.
We need a, "love," button for responding to posts because, "like," ain't enough for this one.

Reactions: beamerman
Get used to it dawgs, soon you’ll return to your rightful place in the SEC East, 3rd place!! Several programs have benefited from Tennessee being a dumpster fire for almost 2 decades, Georgia and Clemson come to mind.
GBO!!

So, anytime you see this type of response it is directly related to some insecurities, I mean, look at all that talent and NO Natty, NO SEC Championship, and isn't their coach now know as CMR.2? Always the bride's maid, never the bride..........UGA.........this kind of reaction just shows how desperate they are getting.

Reactions: Jacksonvol
Kirby was a decent coordinator when Nick was making ultimate decisions and #1 recruiting classes. On his own with #1 recruiting classes he blows it in critical situations.

Reactions: feathersax
They look a little insecure, don’t they?

These are the same weak trolls that put the UGA O Lineman on their Vol game tickets the year after he injured Shy Tuttle with a cheap shot from behind. BTW, nice to see Tuttle making NFL $ while the former O Lineman watches.

Apparently uga and boomer hating real hard right now. I truly believe we are going to kick georgia's head in this year. That OU coach should learn to stfu. I hope CJP and Coach Ansley throw the kitchen sink at both uga & ou....GBFO!!!!🍊🍊🍊

VN Store

Back