Georgia throwing shade

Not that you're going to believe it but you can go look for yourselves before beating your chests too much but uga has been posting highlights of the 2019 season and had already posted the first 4 games of the season so Tennessee being the 5th game was the next to be posted.

Reactions: Jacksonvol
Not sure why staffers from other schools want to throw shade at an "up and coming team" and risk firing up the fan base and team that could come in and win these games.......this has never made sense to me. I am glad our coaches and team are maintaining a level of professionalism and not give bulletin board material.

Reactions: Jacksonvol
Tennessee knows about these what does Georgia know bout this.. #WGWTFA

Attachments

• 28E69711-2661-4448-AD36-9E2D0892CAC4.jpeg
    28E69711-2661-4448-AD36-9E2D0892CAC4.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Jravol78
Ga and Oklahoma both scared because they know what’s about to happen to both! Ass whippings are difficult to accept but they’re coming freaking bank on it!

I was wondering which signature win would we get this year over Ala, Fla, or Ga. Georgia it is.

UGA mad because Kirby always had recruiting to hang his hat on. Pruitt is now seen as a threat because he is the better coach and if he is able to close the talent gap, UT is going to be a problem for them.

Hope they enjoyed a few down years in the SEC east, because things are about to start getting alot harder for them.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

VN Store

Back