Georgia fans have officially lost their minds

. They only trail us by like 13 wins in total wins by program. They have more all time bowl appearances as well and we are both tied for second to Bama with 13 SEC titles We both have two consensus national titles as well so in reality both programs are very similar with Georgia being maybe slightly better especially since 2000. They also now lead the head to head series with us 24-23-2 winning the last 8 out of 10
Year: 2017 Place: Neyland Stadium, Knoxville Final Score: UGA 41-UT-0. Worst loss at home in UTs History. All the facts you've presented are bad enough, but until we kick UGA's butts and hand them a goose egg, we shall not be happy. Good news, CJP has everything he needs to win the SEC Championship this year, and I'm smelling a NATY.

The biggest mistake Arkansas ever made was joining the SEC they've not recruited well since

Yeah I live here and though Arky reaps the financial benefits of being in the SEC, they are probably better suited for the big 12 due to the geography they have to recruit to be successful. The good thing about Arkansas is the fans for the most part know what they are and what they aren’t. You don’t have a lot of delusional dreams of a natty here.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
The expectations should be much higher for Georgia considering the ridiculous talent they have on their roster every year.

Coming up short when it matters the most.... I wouldn’t call that successful.
Well if you think they havent been more successful than we have the last decade, you might want to re-evaluate what success is.

Reactions: Chattdawg
So i read all these posts before actually reading the article......and I’m genuinely shocked and trying to figure out why any of us would take offense to it. It was factual. It didn’t take shots at UT. In fact, it gave credit to Pruitt for improvements and predicted a competitive, interesting game with UGa in Athens in 2020. So, why all the irrational responses?

I love Tennessee, i love UT football, but sometimes our fan base makes me scratch my head.

Things are looking up for us... let’s be happy. But realistic. We’ve still got a LOT of work to do to compete for SEC titles and beyond. And if a journalist or opposing fan or anyone else says so, they aren’t idiots, they’re just.... right. Right??

So i read all these posts before actually reading the article......and I’m genuinely shocked and trying to figure out why any of us would take offense to it. It was factual. It didn’t take shots at UT. In fact, it gave credit to Pruitt for improvements and predicted a competitive, interesting game with UGa in Athens in 2020. So, why all the irrational responses?

I love Tennessee, i love UT football, but sometimes our fan base makes me scratch my head.

Things are looking up for us... let’s be happy. But realistic. We’ve still got a LOT of work to do to compete for SEC titles and beyond. And if a journalist or opposing fan or anyone else says so, they aren’t idiots, they’re just.... right. Right??
I don't really care to hear what writers with a pro Georgia bias have to say about anything:rolleyes:

Reactions: TJSVOLS and VolInNW
Quick question...Who are you stating lives a sheltered life...God or me? lol...and at this point in my life I would WELCOME a sheltered life!!!
I humbly apologize for the missing comma. But you seem like a bright person and I am willing to bet you understood the message. And I stand by the message. If this thread is "ugly" I would suggest you give up on message boards in general.

I humbly apologize for the missing comma. But you seem like a bright person and I am willing to bet you understood the message. And I stand by the message. If this thread is "ugly" I would suggest you give up on message boards in general.
Thanks for the advice. :):)...I guess "ugly" is subjective in its ambiguity!

And we have a lot of fans that like to make the opponents case for them and some that just seem to enjoy attacking Vol fans in general.

I dont get it, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

So Pruitt is doing the same thing every new head coach does ? See if former co-workers want to work with him, and players he's built relationships with come and play for him ? Groundbreaking stuff.

Reactions: VolInNW
. They only trail us by like 13 wins in total wins by program. They have more all time bowl appearances as well and we are both tied for second to Bama with 13 SEC titles We both have two consensus national titles as well so in reality both programs are very similar with Georgia being maybe slightly better especially since 2000. They also now lead the head to head series with us 24-23-2 winning the last 8 out of 10
BigAl, it’s easy to sign up for DawgNation. They’ll love you over there....

One of the things that made Spurrier different. The dude literally hired defensive coordinators by looking at the NCAA defensive leaders in the country when a job came open.
Hey, leave Spurrier alone, he’s like 70 some years old. He doesn’t need a gator fan coming on a TN board on a Saturday of all things wanking him off....

Hate the dawgs just stating facts

Lol. The Reasonable Vol Fan. Always takes the opponent side. Finds fault with Tennessee, generally speaks better of other programs than his own.

This site is replete with this type fan.

Like I said, I dont get it. But whatever makes them happy, I guess.

And we have a lot of fans that like to make the opponents case for them and some that just seem to enjoy attacking Vol fans in general.

I dont get it, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Yea, other teams fans don't have to come on vn to argue there point because there are so many so called ut fans that will do their attacking for them.

FACTS:
1) Chaney was at UT first, his daughters are in school at UT, & he wants to retire in Knoxville
2) Kevin Sherrer & Tracy Rocker are Pruitt's best friends
3) Deangelo Gibbs' cousin played at UT & I believe he was a UT fan growing up
4) Cade Mays dad played for UT
5) Cade Mays' brother just signed with UT
6) UGA football hasn't won a title since 1980
7) UGA fans will twist any story line in order to put their program on a pedestal
8) UGA football will always be synonymous with "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" & "the great thing about dating a Georgia girl is they'll never expect a ring"

/tread
Well, then. If Cheney's daughter is a student at UT, Kirby may as well just forfeit next season. And don't get me started on Gibbs' cousin...

Reactions: I40flyer

VN Store

Back