Georgia fans have officially lost their minds

The 2020 Georgia team kinda reminds me of our 98 Vols team think about it and you will see some interesting comparisons. Lol at the people on here saying Georgia will lose 4 games next season including to us. We are getting wayyyyyyy ahead of ourselves on next season. 8-4 or 9-3 should be the goal for next season and both should be very doable anything less than 8-4 would be a disappointment we should’ve went 10-3 this season.
Another honest fan. Hard to find

tenor.gif
He's a Georgia Troll trying to stir up shiite

Reactions: MAD
With the transfer quarterback and the elite recruiting this year and the last 3 they are becoming another Alabama...recruit, win, put players in NFL, reload, repeat
Oh yea def they will be in the top 5 next year and in the playoff talk again we won’t be ranked in the preseason polls

And Tennessee fans seem awfully excited about a season that included losses to BYU, GA State, losses UGA, UF, and Bama (the only Top 15 teams the Vols played) by an average of nearly 27 points, and a nailbiter-win over Indiana.
Not sure you have noticed but most if not all have put 2019 to bed and are looking forward to 2020 season. I'm sure if u go to one of ur dawg message boards you will see that you guys have as well or you should. Close the gate behind you, we keep getting strays over here.

I wouldn't expect to go on VN or any SEC message board to hear great things about your Dawgs

Not sure you have noticed but most if not all have put 2019 to bed and are looking forward to 2020 season. I'm sure if u go to one of ur dawg message boards you will see that you guys have as well or you should. Close the gate behind you, we keep getting strays over here.

I wouldn't expect to go on VN or any SEC message board to hear great things about your Dawgs
Time once again to call Animal Control

richmond102.jpg

Uga has been a much more successful football program over the past decade when compared to us. Nothing wrong with admitting were doing/ copying what other successful teams are doing.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
Uga has been a much more successful football program over the past decade when compared to us. Nothing wrong with admitting were doing/ copying what other successful teams are doing.
Yep and it’s not even close they have had one losing season since 2005 been to a bowl every season since as well compared to our 8 losing seasons since 2005 and not going to a bowl 5 times this past decade, thanks to Mike Hamilton, Kiffin and Dooley and Butch for nearly destroying our program in ten years

The expectations should be much higher for Georgia considering the ridiculous talent they have on their roster every year.

Coming up short when it matters the most.... I wouldn’t call that successful.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Reminds me of another fan base I know.

Y'all need to drop the trophy case argument. Y'all pick on them for 1980 as if Tennessee is cranking out titles like Alabama. You've got 1998. They've got 1980. And more than likely most of the posters on this board weren't alive to enjoy anything beyond that. I can tell you I know who's got more SEC titles in my lifetime too. And none of theirs came because someone else was on probation either.
Ah yes, a rep from the only fanbase worse than the dogs.

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame and go away.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Exodus? Are you guys really serious? Does Alabama have a exodus every year? Of course they do but yet they still whip our butts every year. They recruit at the highest level and are able to do so because those recruits are going to be able to make that “exodus“ to the NFL and become millionaires. It’s the reason they go there so they can make it to the next level. Now look at Georgia. We can spin it anyway we want to make us feel better about getting our rear ends kicked by them on the field and in recruiting. But kids go there now knowing they have a great change to go pro and live their dreams. It helps with their recruiting. These kids arent abandoning ship. A lot of research goes into a decision to turn pro. Come signing day ask any of the Georgia players if they regretted going to georgia...none will say they did. No different than Alabama or Clemson players. With the recruiting they have done and continue to do they just reload with talent like Alabama. Our dreams of their demise are premature. They just got a great transfer quarterback and given the talent he will have to work with is going to be dangerous....book it. Truth is we would proud to have the last 3 years georgia has had...hate them or not. They are becoming an elite program along with Alabama and clemson. And dont forget Florida who has made significantly more gains in 2 years that Tennessee

Feel better now?
Life has been pretty good for you guys recently and I’ll admit pretty bad for us for a long time. However, judging by the length and the very emphatic need to give me a State of the Union of the Georgia program, I would say that you’re trying to talk yourself into buying what you’re selling as much as you are me.

It was a joke and I took a small jab at UGA and you lost your $hit. I’m sure you’re fine though. You’re good. Things are good. Jamie Newman is like the Wake Forest version of Joe Burrow.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Have you taken the time to look at what is replacing the departures on offense??? It’ll be different than the ground and pound of the last few years but still formidable.
View attachment 253579
Mathis isnt cleared. Cleveland is in timeout for grades.Jones isnt a doggo yet. Webb is tangled up in a federal bullying lawsuit/scandal. 4 more guys listed on the line/TE have never played a college down. D Rob is a bust at this point. None of your QBss have played a down at UGA in any capacity. Hill at C is playing out of position and it showed, he is a G.

But definitely a national championship caliber lineup/blue font

Mathis isnt cleared. Cleveland is in timeout for grades.Jones isnt a doggo yet. Webb is tangled up in a federal bullying lawsuit/scandal. 4 more guys listed on the line/TE have never played a college down. D Rob is a bust at this point. None of your QBss have played a down at UGA in any capacity. Hill at C is playing out of position and it showed, he is a G.

But definitely a national championship caliber lineup/blue font
Never said we were in the hunt for a natty but y’all running around like we’re about to lose 4-5 games next year. D is still legit and we own the East

VN Store

Back