George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

Nah bro. You need to take your lumps on this one. This guy is an absolute disaster for the GOP, so much so I'm not convinced this dude isn't a Democrat plant. It highlights the fact that McCarthy is holding his leadership together with bubble gum and duct tape. No sane speaker would let this bozo grace the halls of Congress if it weren't absolute desperation.

If you're going to whistle past the grave yard for Santos, don't ever whine about Joe being a liar again.

Exactly.

The real political story here is that the House Republican caucus had neither the cajones or the integrity to boot this guy out long ago, when it became known that he was a con man and criminal. Absolutely shameful for McCarthy and the House GOP.

Nah bro. You need to take your lumps on this one. This guy is an absolute disaster for the GOP, so much so I'm not convinced this dude isn't a Democrat plant. It highlights the fact that McCarthy is holding his leadership together with bubble gum and duct tape. No sane speaker would let this bozo grace the halls of Congress if it weren't absolute desperation.

If you're going to whistle past the grave yard for Santos, don't ever whine about Joe being a liar again.
Uncomfortable truth.

Exactly.

The real political story here is that the House Republican caucus had neither the cajones or the integrity to boot this guy out long ago, when it became known that he was a con man and criminal. Absolutely shameful for McCarthy and the House GOP.

Based on what; we're all innocent until proven guilty? As far as the qualifications to run for office, he met the citizenship requirements (or did anybody bother to check), he met the residency requirement supposedly (if anybody checked), and he met the age requirement. We don't bother to officially vet candidates, and in reality we don't have any real character qualifications as requirements. We certainly don't look for moral qualifications, greed and graft, or anything remotely resembling a background check for a necessary security clearance. The guy is obviously a POS, and our process is too lame to weed people like him out ... we deserve what we get.

I am 💯 behind arresting members of Congress for lying. But if we are going to do it right, we’re going to need a bigger prison (535 cells minimum)
F8BCF98D-D680-4D31-A89E-F9B5B210BA84.gif

Reactions: AM64 and NEO
See, look. A dem gets busted for tax fraud. No one (neither Dems nor the indicted lawmaker) screams witch hunt. No one goes "But what about ...." No one whines about how unfair the system is. We're all like "Yep, let him face the music. If he did it, punish him as the law requires."

We really should over the GOP a lesson in how to wear big boy pants.

Mississippi Rep. Banks charged with felony false tax return

See, look. A dem gets busted for tax fraud. No one (neither Dems nor the indicted lawmaker) screams witch hunt. No one goes "But what about ...." No one whines about how unfair the system is. We're all like "Yep, let him face the music. If he did it, punish him as the law requires."

LOL

Looked hard for that one didn't you?

I have zero problem as a Republican for Santos facing the music and having his day in court. That doesn’t preclude me from wishing to see a much longer queue form on the courthouse steps though. All most of us want is impartial administration. And in Fairness, I do not have the data in front of me to make a legitimate claim as to if that is occurring or not.
I think we should all admit though that Hunter Biden is a much more visible possible fish to fry and wonder if he will ever be hauled into the boat or not. I hope you can understand the honest skepticism many conservatives have

Reactions: AM64
I have zero problem as a Republican for Santos facing the music and having his day in court. That doesn’t preclude me from wishing to see a much longer queue form on the courthouse steps though. All most of us want is impartial administration. And in Fairness, I do not have the data in front of me to make a legitimate claim as to if that is occurring or not.
I think we should all admit though that Hunter Biden is a much more visible possible fish to fry and wonder if he will ever be hauled into the boat or not. I hope you can understand the honest skepticism many conservatives have

If they get Hunter, then for Joe it becomes what didn't he know and when didn't he know it ... to include his "magically" improved bottom line.

I can't wait until Hunter is forced to resign from all the government posts he holds. Oh wait ....

I can't wait until Hunter is forced to resign from all the government posts he holds. Oh wait ....
So people not in government get a pass from having to follow the law? Awesome! And I got this advice from a real life lawyer 😃
Well, gotta run and make a „withdraw“ from my local bank.
Cheerio lads!

You trained your boy well, @AirVol. Whenever you're in a pickle, the right response is, "But what about Hunter ...."

Lol I don’t have time to chat right now. Got a board meeting and beer drinking tonight. Gonna do some target practice with a scary gun, burn some sh!t, maybe a cross idk yet. Can’t find my robe lol, probably left it in Arkansas last week. Gonna be a late night.

Exactly.

You Dems are rolling in Feinstein and Fetterman is a vegetable, neither which are fit to serve. Get the hell of your high horse.

VN Store

Back