George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

I could care less. Remove him and all the squalor. They all lie to get elected then get all narcissistic and hold party idealogical lines by terrible party leadership aka Schumer, McConnell, Pelosi, etc.
Like all these spending bills with pork and so wasteful. The dang $1.7T bill called the Inflation Reduction Act. GTHO. They take you and I as rubes.
Like nobody can vote Independently. Both parties are DC trash.

I agree spending is absurd. But GOP has chosen to be holier than thou, anti woke, culture wars. So they should be called out in this instance.

I agree spending is absurd. But GOP has chosen to be holier than thou, anti woke, culture wars. So they should be called out in this instance.

Your party initiated the "CW". So we cannot fight back? Still fighting RvW and things that are not mandated by the USC.
To bring up "woke" is sad to me as you are a smart guy.
Why is DC so instinct on "woke". White people that feel so ****ing guilty? It is nothing but creating discourse for things that happened decades or centuries ago and which you or I had nothing to do with it.
There is no systemic racism by white America.
We did not see this in the 90's even under BC.

Black America in the 70's would be thriving now with promotion of ethics. . Strong family and work ethic. That is now Gone with the Wind and seeded with resentment of their personal choices of being a citizen. Or one can counter that the FED's policy for equality is a disaster.

Tens of Trillions spent and Fed policy that tilts towards the balance of scale and this is what we get? Abject GOV failure trying to tip scales.
Yet let's pour more Fed monetary and law resources at societal issues that only bare fruit that are totally inefficient. Legislating "morality"

At some point you have to realize "personal accountability"

What a stinky NOBODY GIVES A **** DISTRACTION THREAD..lol

Nah bro. You need to take your lumps on this one. This guy is an absolute disaster for the GOP, so much so I'm not convinced this dude isn't a Democrat plant. It highlights the fact that McCarthy is holding his leadership together with bubble gum and duct tape. No sane speaker would let this bozo grace the halls of Congress if it weren't absolute desperation.

If you're going to whistle past the grave yard for Santos, don't ever whine about Joe being a liar again.

Nah bro. You need to take your lumps on this one. This guy is an absolute disaster for the GOP, so much so I'm not convinced this dude isn't a Democrat plant. It highlights the fact that McCarthy is holding his leadership together with bubble gum and duct tape. No sane speaker would let this bozo grace the halls of Congress if it weren't absolute desperation.

If you're going to whistle past the grave yard for Santos, don't ever whine about Joe being a liar again.

You misconstrued. Can his ass. The line is long

I am tired man and not up to caring what you think

And yet you respond. Do yourself a favor and stop whatabouting Santos. The guy is a pile of sh*t and a huge unnecessary distraction for the GOP. Punting this guy would give the right the high ground, but McCarthy is too feckless to take it.

And yet you respond. Do yourself a favor and stop whatabouting Santos. The guy is a pile of sh*t and a huge unnecessary distraction for the GOP. Punting this guy would give the right the high ground, but McCarthy is too feckless to take it.

Not tired enough to see trolling
Can him. You see me as a party ideologue

Anti woke is such a good idea even liberals with any brains and balls come out against where it's headed.

I don't know a lot about Santos but we know he is a fraud and I have a feeling this is nothing more then an act to gain support. This is a weak bill unless the bolded part is removed.

The “Medical Information Nuanced Accountability Judgement Act,” or MINAJ Act, H.R. 2631, introduced Tuesday by Santos, would prohibit the federal government from imposing “any mandate requiring an individual to receive a vaccine that has not been authorized for marketing for at least ten years unless a public health emergency is declared.”

George Santos is 'indicted on federal charges' by the Justice Department

CNN reported that federal prosecutors have now filed criminal charges against the Long Island lawmaker who has fabricated his resume.

He is expected to appear in court on Wednesday, although the nature of the charges are unclear.

Prosecutors in New York and Washington have been looking into a variety of false statements he made during his campaign for Congress.

George Santos 'indicted on federal charges' by the Justice Department | Daily Mail Online

George Santos is 'indicted on federal charges' by the Justice Department

CNN reported that federal prosecutors have now filed criminal charges against the Long Island lawmaker who has fabricated his resume.

He is expected to appear in court on Wednesday, although the nature of the charges are unclear.

Prosecutors in New York and Washington have been looking into a variety of false statements he made during his campaign for Congress.

George Santos 'indicted on federal charges' by the Justice Department | Daily Mail Online
Big day for the party of Law and Order

Santos and Trump are setting the bar very low. If they are worthy of being arrested/charged, then there are far more politicians out there that need life sentences.

VN Store

Back