George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

You literally have arguably the person in the most powerful position is the world lies about everything aspect of his life to pander for votes or approval and has for the last 50 years of his life....his past lies were ignored.,...and your "tribe" voted for him...stop the moral BS...your entire party as a whole has lied about much more then a single person....omitting truth is still a form of deception....
Did Joe Biden lie about having a college degree that he didn't actually have?
Has he lied about working in a specific place of employment?

My post concerned intelligence more than integrity. Yes, all politicians tell lies (Biden and Trump are both prolific liars), but they don't tend to lie about things which take less than 5 minutes to fact-check. That was my point. Santos is stupid.

My post concerned intelligence more than integrity. Yes, all politicians tell lies (Biden and Trump are both prolific liars), but they don't tend to lie about things which take less than 5 minutes to fact-check. That was my point. Santos is stupid.
No he lied about GPA (checkable in 5 min) plagiarized a speed( less then 5) driving a truck, raised in a Hispanic family, black church. Need I go all all verifiably false in 5 or less...so...we done. And can agree they are all POS and lie constantly about stupid stuff that can be proven false in..or maybe judge these people on their current actions.....see which way their ideas lead the country....Santos may end up having no impact whatsoever...but your party Boy sure has...and it hasn't been good..

Reactions: OrangeBoro and AM64
No he lied about GPA (checkable in 5 min) plagiarized a speed( less then 5) driving a truck, raised in a Hispanic family, black church. Need I go all all verifiably false in 5 or less...so...we done. And can agree they are all POS and lie constantly about stupid stuff that can be proven false in..or maybe judge these people on their current actions.....see which way their ideas lead the country....Santos may end up having no impact whatsoever...but your party Boy sure has...and it has been good..
GPA is not verifiable in 5 minutes, unless the politician has publicly released their transcripts.

I don't agree that all politicians tell these easy-to-fact-check lies. Most are more intelligent than that.

... and Santos was just seated to 2 committees. That is a disgrace.

GPA is not verifiable in 5 minutes, unless the politician has publicly released their transcripts.

I don't agree that all politicians tell these easy-to-fact-check lies. Most are more intelligent than that.

... and Santos was just seated to 2 committees. That is a disgrace.
It an FOIA request..simple procedure to file in less then 5 min...Jesus..nit pic much.
.and yes political figures trying to hide thing has been happening for ever...then all lie...some push the envelope and still get elected...and whining about a guy like Santos being on 2 committees when 81+ million votes for Biden and Trump (less votes) seems a bit like pearl clutching and a emotional over reaction so something pretty much meaningless at this point....

It an FOIA request..simple procedure to file in less then 5 min...Jesus..nit pic much.
.and yes political figures trying to hide thing has been happening for ever...then all lie...some push the envelope and still get elected...and whining about a guy like Santos being on 2 committees when 81+ million votes for Biden and Trump (less votes) seems a bit like pearl clutching and a emotional over reaction so something pretty much meaningless at this point....
You can not obtain a person's college transcripts solely from a Freedom of Information Act request.

... and no, most politicians are smarter than to lie about having a degree, which they don't actually have.

You can not obtain a person's college transcripts solely from a Freedom of Information Act request.

... and no, most politicians are smarter than to lie about having a degree, which they don't actually have.
Again the POTUS lied about having 3 degrees....among other academic BS ..so technically he lied about have 2 degrees...Santos only 1...which is better

Again the POTUS lied about having 3 degrees....among other academic BS ..so technically he lied about have 2 degrees...Santos only 1...which is better

Joe Biden has been lying all his life to puff up his ego. I mean he had to pull out of a presidential primary because he had made so much up about himself. That’s back when the Democratic Party had higher standards. Now they are OK with his lies and his dementia.

The dems and elephants are all symptoms of an inoperable cancer. There is no future for this republic until people use their g0d damn brains instead of automatically picking a side like every moment is the super bowl.

Every candidate should state his position, he should be forced to tie himself to some principle. Maybe some intelligence would trickle down to ordinary citizens if they couldn’t just fill in a box for a D or R. I doubt it but we need to try. Every man should stand for himself rather than a party. He should have some idea apart from his own power and the maintenance of the status quo.

STOP REWARDING HYPOCRISY! DEMAND SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Yes, Biden did lie about his academic record. He claimed degrees he never received and lied about his place in the class. He lied about scholarships he never received

Reactions: AM64
It's not the guy who said he worked for Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, and gave very specific details concerning his duties and achievements there. Both of those companies say they have no record of Santos ever having been employed with them.

It's not the guy who is currently saying that he never performed as a drag queen, even though there is a mountain of evidence proving that he did, including videos, pictures, accounts from friends of his.

It's not the guy who said that his mom survived the 9/11 attacks at the World Trade Center, when she was in Brazil.

You really wanna die on the Hill of George Santos?

Yes, Biden did lie about his academic record. He claimed degrees he never received and lied about his place in the class. He lied about scholarships he never received

Fine ... I know Biden is a liar. You guys are doing in this thread, what I often get accused of .... Deflection. The topic was George Santos.

That doesn't change anything, it still happens a lot. It should be called out regardless who is doing it.

First I'll agree with you that candidates should be dumped if they lie about who they are and what they've accomplished. But then let's get down to the real business beyond all the crap about the press investigating etc. If it's important, than have official procedures and processes for vetting candidates; otherwise it's all meaningless drivel fit only for partisan food fights. We don't even do security clearances before the person is a candidate - for a job that should absolutely require a security clearance. Fix that issue - security clearance before the name goes on the ballot - and this stuff basically goes away. At least it does unless they've quit asking a lot of questions I remember having to answer on security clearance forms.

Very basically if you lie about who you are and what you've done, you don't get a security clearance. If aren't eligible for a security clearance, your name doesn't go on the ballot and you don't go to congress or the WH.

Reactions: zeppelin128
First I'll agree with you that candidates should be dumped if they lie about who they are and what they've accomplished. But then let's get down to the real business beyond all the crap about the press investigating etc. If it's important, than have official procedures and processes for vetting candidates; otherwise it's all meaningless drivel fit only for partisan food fights. We don't even do security clearances before the person is a candidate - for a job that should absolutely require a security clearance. Fix that issue - security clearance before the name goes on the ballot - and this stuff basically goes away. At least it does unless they've quit asking a lot of questions I remember having to answer on security clearance forms.

Very basically if you lie about who you are and what you've done, you don't get a security clearance. If aren't eligible for a security clearance, your name doesn't go on the ballot and you don't go to congress or the WH.
About 4 years ago, I met with a special agent of the FBI at the Starbucks in Turkey Creek, because a friend of mine named Tom, was being vetted for some deeper security clearance, in his job at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management and he had put me down as a reference. I was amazed at what the guy knew about me already before the interview even started. He knew I had graduated from UT and he knew I had majored in Finance. He knew I was divorced, and he knew my ex-wife's name. One of the first questions the guy posed to me was, did you and Tom go to any strip clubs when you were in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve 2016? That blew me away. I still don't know how he knew that we had been in Vegas then (we were)... It had to have been from deleted Facebook pictures. Tom didn't know either.

The FBI is capable of vetting these candidates ... and it should be done. It is ridiculous that Santos was elected with this much out there.

Reactions: AM64 and Septic

NO! Who’s going to do the “official vetting”? The party in power, the corrupt and politics driven FBI or are we going to start a whole new federal bureaucracy to vet candidates? The ultimate responsibility to vet a political candidate lies with the voter.

Reactions: DC_Vol
The FBI is capable of vetting these candidates ... and it should be done. It is ridiculous that Santos was elected with this much out there.

what could go wrong with this?? I’d rather get a liar in office than have a government agency with their thumb on the scale.

Anyway, did you guys go to a strip club?

what could go wrong with this?? I’d rather get a liar in office than have a government agency with their thumb on the scale.

Anyway, did you guys go to a strip club?

Are you seriously asking like you don’t know?

VN Store

Back