George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

How's your boy doing?

Trump? He is a civilian. Fry him for all I care.
Honestly makes me sad to see the POS that is Biden being cut at the knees. Seriously. Just who is pulling the stings..

Now back to Santos.

For being the LGBTQ party and supporting transgender rights...y'all are going hard after a person for being all of the above..he can identify whatever he wants to correct,?

What makes you think it's the left going after him? I'd wager the left wants this bozo in the spotlight for the next two years. He's a top shelf punching bag and a horrible distraction for the right.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
He a political figure.,.that's all they are....this is nothing new....

This guy lied to his republican constituency about almost every facet of his personal and professional experience. He's a "political figure" in that he completely fabricated a persona in order to become a politician.

MAGA, b*tches!

"The client, a wealthy investor named Andrew Intrater, had been lured by annual returns of 16 percent and had invested $625,000 in a fund offered by the company, Harbor City Capital — in part because he trusted and admired the account manager, an aspiring politician named George Santos.

Admiration aside, Mr. Intrater wanted to know about his investment and a promised letter of credit that secured it. Mr. Santos said that it was already on the way.

“All issued and sent over,” Mr. Santos assured him in a text message sent in May 2021.

The letter of credit did not exist, the S.E.C. would later tell a court. The $100 million that Mr. Santos told Mr. Intrater that he had personally raised for Harbor City did not exist either, the commission said. Nor, seemingly, did the close to $4 million that Mr. Santos claimed he and his family had invested in Harbor City."

How an Investor Lost $625,000 and His Faith in George Santos

What makes you think it's the left going after him? I'd wager the left wants this bozo in the spotlight for the next two years. He's a top shelf punching bag and a horrible distraction for the right.
The best case scenario for Democrats, is that Santos doesn't resign, and then wins the Republican Party nomination again in 2024. That would pretty much guarantee that Democrats got the seat back. Republicans should make the most of House control these next two years ... it will be gone in 2025.

* Also, it is absolutely mind-boggling that Kevin McCarthy appointed George Santos to serve on 2 committees. That could only have been done because Santos voted all 15 times for McCarthy as Speaker of the House. The Republican Party is now home for kooks and crackpots.

Honestly, the more I read (the latest stories are about his professional staff finding out about the lies and confronting him) I am wondering if this just isn't a real life case of The Producers, but in politics. Could it be that what he wanted to do was build up a big war chest using Repub donors and then skate with the money by claiming a bunch of false expenditures after his anticipated loss. Everyone expected him to lose, but he won and now he's got a trail of investigators on his tail. If he had lost by 20 points he could have disappeared into political loser history.

So far, he's coming across as incompetent as Leo Bloom.

Oh yeah, there is also a story that his marriage may have been a device to circumvent immigration rules. He could even lose his citizenship.

Honestly, the more I read (the latest stories are about his professional staff finding out about the lies and confronting him) I am wondering if this just isn't a real life case of The Producers, but in politics. Could it be that what he wanted to do was build up a big war chest using Repub donors and then skate with the money by claiming a bunch of false expenditures after his anticipated loss. Everyone expected him to lose, but he won and now he's got a trail of investigators on his tail. If he had lost by 20 points he could have disappeared into political loser history.

So far, he's coming across as incompetent as Leo Bloom.

Oh yeah, there is also a story that his marriage may have been a device to circumvent immigration rules. He could even lose his citizenship.
He's clearly gay. That's about the only thing he says that I take as true. That makes the marriage and subsequent divorce to the non-US citizen woman highly suspicious. I feel bad for her. She probably paid him good money for that sham marriage and now she's probably being investigated.

He's clearly gay. That's about the only thing he says that I take as true. That makes the marriage and subsequent divorce to the non-US citizen woman highly suspicious. I feel bad for her. She probably paid him good money for that sham marriage and now she's probably being investigated.
LOL

Isn't he allowed to identify how he wants at basically any given time??? So his being gay now doesn't mean it was always like that...

This guy lied to his republican constituency about almost every facet of his personal and professional experience. He's a "political figure" in that he completely fabricated a persona in order to become a politician.

You don't really believe anything a politician or wannabe politician says I hope. If you do, I guess I've been giving you too much credit.

Isn't he allowed to identify how he wants at basically any given time??? So his being gay now doesn't mean it was always like that...
I think what most people are pointing out is the sheer hypocrisy and lies that are going on here. If he was married to a woman, finally came to terms with the fact he was gay, got a divorce and moved on I don't think anyone would care except for the bigoted types. Plenty of people deny their sexuality then go on to stop denying it. Happens everyday. But he hid the marriage completely. I mean the dude is a serial liar.

Honestly I don't care about his prior relationships or if he did drag in Brazil. His rampant lying about his resume and where his campaign money came from concerns me more.

Although the fact the first known drag queen in history elected to Congress is a Republican is peak irony, I must say.

He's "their" gay. They'll hoist him on a pedestal as the "right" kind of gay for their purposes before they shiv him in the back. How a gay person could ever support the modern Republican party is beyond my comprehension. Like a not so insignificant amount of conservatives want you dead. Like they literally want you dead. Like literal death threats, they want you dead. Murdered in the streets. But oh, we agree on taxation.

He's "their" gay. They'll hoist him on a pedestal as the "right" kind of gay for their purposes before they shiv him in the back. How a gay person could ever support the modern Republican party is beyond my comprehension. Like a not so insignificant amount of conservatives want you dead. Like they literally want you dead. Like literal death threats, they want you dead. Murdered in the streets. But oh, we agree on taxation.
Republicans don't truly stand for anything anymore. It's pure tribalism. Kevin McCarthy will continue to unconditionally defend George Santos, as long as Santos votes the way he wants him to.

Reactions: zeppelin128
You don't really believe anything a politician or wannabe politician says I hope. If you do, I guess I've been giving you too much credit.
I usually believe politicians when they are talking about their completed college degrees and their specific former places of employment, because those details are so easily fact-checked these days that you would have to be an idiot to think you could get away with lying about them. Herschel Walker and George Santos have put this theory to the test lately.

It seems like you are trying to normalize Santos because "all politicians lie." Not every politician tells lies such as these ... and not every politician lies about their mother having been inside of a World Trade Center tower during the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01, when she was actually not even in the country at the time (Santos' mother was in Brazil). Santos appears to have a problem.

Wishing death on those that you disagree with is hardly unique to conservatives and the GOP.

I usually believe politicians when they are talking about their completed college degrees and their specific former places of employment, because those details are so easily fact-checked these days that you would have to be an idiot to think you could get away with lying about them. Herschel Walker and George Santos have put this theory to the test lately.

It seems like you are trying to normalize Santos because "all politicians lie." Not every politician tells lies such as these ... and not every politician lies about their mother having been inside of a World Trade Center tower during the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01, when she was actually not even in the country at the time (Santos' mother was in Brazil). Santos appears to have a problem.
You literally have arguably the person in the most powerful position is the world lies about everything aspect of his life to pander for votes or approval and has for the last 50 years of his life....his past lies were ignored.,...and your "tribe" voted for him...stop the moral BS...your entire party as a whole has lied about much more then a single person....omitting truth is still a form of deception....

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back