George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

"A gay drag queen Republican who lied about his name, educational background, work experience, ethnicity, marital status, wealth, and criminal history is nothing new!" -- @whodeycin85

Yep, you see it everyday
With the exception of being a gay drag queen....he has lied about everything just as our current POTUS has....so. Yea....nothing new..

Reactions: AM64
George Santos Lied About Mom Surviving 9/11

George Santos has previously claimed that his mother was at the World Trade Center on 9/11, and survived the attacks. He further claimed that she developed cancer related to the toxic fallout from the collapsed buildings, and that was the cause of her death in 2016. In reality, his mother was in Brazil in September of 2001.

This guy has no conscience.

You guys hanging in the Santos thread to avoid talking about Biden?
No one cares about Santos.
Why do you care about which thread other people post in, or what topic other people choose to talk about? Just do your own thing. I have never criticized another Volnation member for posting frequently on the same subject. If something bothers you, just ignore it. Why is that so hard?

Why do you care about which thread other people post in, or what topic other people choose to talk about? Just do your own thing. I have never criticized another Volnation member for posting frequently on the same subject. If something bothers you, just ignore it. Why is that so hard?

Just making an observation.. Very obvious observation.
You called Trump out thousands of times..yet Biden..crickets.

Continue on with Santos though..

Reactions: AM64
Just making an observation.. Very obvious observation.
You called Trump out thousands of times..yet Biden..crickets.

Continue on with Santos though..
You don't like my posts or what I choose to talk about. I get it. So, put me on ignore. I don't do this to you, or anyone else on Volnation. It's ridiculous.

VN Store

Back