Gator bowl seats

KeyVol14

Which side does anyone know as of yet where Tennessee fans will be presumably seated at. I dont wanna sit with Indiana fans haha

Which side does anyone know as of yet where Tennessee fans will be presumably seated at. I dont wanna sit with Indiana fans haha
Last night I saw a chart showing Indiana on the side with sections ending in 30s and 40s on the East side, and that’s where the deals seemed to be. Can’t imagine there are going to be a lot of rabid Hoosiers running around down there.

Have any of you who donate seen what seats UT is offering, what sections and prices?
tickets were something like $85-130 a piece on the donor request form. I just bought a four pack from the Gator Bowl website WITH a parking pass for $75. I don't care where I sit, you can't beat that price. Maybe a few are left, the site said only 6 of those packages remained just before I purchased mine about 2 hours ago, so it's worth a shot to look.

Edit: Also of note--only $5.50 in fees. Wow.

www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/group-packages-tickets/

tickets were something like $85-130 a piece on the donor request form. I just bought a four pack from the Gator Bowl website WITH a parking pass for $75. I don't care where I sit, you can't beat that price. Maybe a few are left, the site said only 6 of those packages remained just before I purchased mine about 2 hours ago, so it's worth a shot to look.

Got the deal last night and booked my hotel. Gbo

Too bad I don't have a babysitter or someone to go with or I'd be there.

Reactions: bigorange
I'm in section 203 and UT is the westside of the stadium. Parking is available, or you can park at the convention center and take the bus to the stadium for easy leaving as it does get congested in downtown at the end of games.

Reactions: tbones0711

I did the same.

VN Store

Back